BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2012 8:56 pm  #961

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Wow! I dare say that this day has set a new record picture-wise. Ladies, we have reached our beauty target. I'm going to bed now. The rest is silence. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 26, 2012 9:51 pm  #962

Mattlocked wrote:

OVERLOAD??

Okay. *gasp* NOW I'm overloaded.  *waves smelling salts under nose*  OMG. There oughta be a law, but I'm soooooo glad there isn't!

IMO everyone who's following this thread can consider themselves lucky and blessed. Because the visual  feast that goes on here every day is better than Thanksgiving, the 4th of July, my birthday and Christmas, all rolled into one. And no calories! *big smile*

Last edited by ancientsgate (September 26, 2012 9:52 pm)

September 26, 2012 10:58 pm  #963

Mattlocked wrote:

HOLY CRAP.  What a gorgeous hunk of man.  And the violin one?!  Geez.  It's almost deadly.  But what a way to go...

My internet was down yesterday and the day before - and I have MISSED this thread!

September 26, 2012 11:12 pm  #964

Here's one I capped from Reichenbach...

September 26, 2012 11:16 pm  #965

ancientsgate wrote:

IMO everyone who's following this thread can consider themselves lucky and blessed. Because the visual  feast that goes on here every day is better than Thanksgiving, the 4th of July, my birthday and Christmas, all rolled into one. And no calories! *big smile*

Hear, hear! May we never be unencumbered , AG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 26, 2012 11:32 pm  #966

And one from Hounds (I obviously edited the color a bit...)

September 27, 2012 6:06 am  #967

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2012 6:10 am  #968

Great, Susi, so where can I buy a box of it?
Honesty, this is the perfect thread to start the day with. And to end it. And for in-between. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 27, 2012 7:05 am  #969

For anyone interested in a scientific analysis of Cumberisation:

September 27, 2012 10:15 am  #970

Did you make that, Susi? Brilliant! What's wrong with his chins, I mean, chin?    LOL!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 27, 2012 10:39 am  #971

No, I found it on tumblr. While I never thought that he looks like an otter, I must admit that at first I had this "what a strange sort of face" feeling. I mean it's really quite unusual. From this I directly jumped up to "OMG his voice" and then I was hooked.

As for the chins - I think they mean something like this (which doesn't bother me, just as a visual aid):

September 27, 2012 10:46 am  #972

Nice to see that science is playing its part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 27, 2012 11:13 am  #973

Haha love the chart!

September 27, 2012 12:18 pm  #974

SusiGo wrote:

For anyone interested in a scientific analysis of Cumberisation:

*mad giggles* OMG, I will have to email that around today, for sure.
Susi, did you make that? Too clever for words.

September 27, 2012 12:23 pm  #975

No, sorry, I just nicked it from tumblr. It's hilarious, isn't it? 

September 27, 2012 5:35 pm  #976

September 27, 2012 6:06 pm  #977

SusiGo wrote:

Oooo! Smelling salts! We can share!

September 27, 2012 6:10 pm  #978

My pleasure. I'm looking forward to needing them. 

September 27, 2012 6:12 pm  #979

ancientsgate wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Oooo! Smelling salts! We can share!

Forget it. If she has only two bottles it might be barely enough for herself. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 27, 2012 6:17 pm)

September 27, 2012 6:16 pm  #980

One is the good bottle and one is the bad bottle.  If you take the salt from the good bottle you faint, if you take the salt from the bad bottle you wake up.
Or was it the other way round?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera