BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2012 6:53 pm  #1

The Real Sherlock Holmes TV -Canada

The Real Sherlock Holmes airs September 20th 9 p.m. ET History TV Canada.

Trailer for the programme is here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 21, 2012 12:03 am  #2

Re: The Real Sherlock Holmes TV -Canada

This is the problem with being American, we have to wait for PBS to pick up good programmes from elsewhere. OK, not all American telly is crap. I just get frustrated when everything I want to watch is airing in other countries.
Rant over. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 21, 2012 12:21 am  #3

NW16XE wrote:

This is the problem with being American, we have to wait for PBS to pick up good programmes from elsewhere. OK, not all American telly is crap. I just get frustrated when everything I want to watch is airing in other countries.
Rant over. 

Hear hear!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

September 25, 2012 4:43 pm  #4

Looks pretty good! Think we'll be able to get it online anywhere for all the people in the UK?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera