BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2012 8:05 pm  #1

Caption competition - week 5

Here's a cheerful one for this week--    sorry a bit late.    Have fun!

September 17, 2012 8:31 pm  #2

Re: Caption competition - week 5

Jim (fangirling): OMG, look at him! He's so...aww.... What could I say that doesn't sound totally stupid?
Sherlock: OMG, look at him! This idiot obviously is incapable of bringing out one intelligent word - what a simple. Be nice, Sherlock, be nice....
John: What the f***... !??

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 17, 2012 8:32 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 17, 2012 8:41 pm  #3

I love these competitions!

September 18, 2012 6:03 pm  #4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 18, 2012 9:53 pm  #5

Jim:         Molly tells me you also love using a riding crop!
Sherlock:  Only when necessary.

September 20, 2012 12:17 am  #6

ha ha-  keep them coming!     

September 20, 2012 12:20 am  #7

How about something like,   "Good luck at those Emmy Awards, m'dear!"

September 20, 2012 7:22 am  #8

Jim: Hello. Can you see anything interesting with that?
Sherlock: (thinks) Oh God! The room's Stupid Quotient's just risen again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2012 7:27 am  #9

John (internal dialogue): I can see this guy's underwear band. WHY can I see it? Why am I not looking away? LOOK AWAY, JOHN!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 20, 2012 7:50 pm  #10

Sherlock to Jim: You call that a tight shirt? Honey, you should see me in a PSoS!

John to himself: I don't stand a chance. Maybe if I wash my woolly jumpers in hot water and put them in the clothes dryer...

BTW, I am not a Johnlocker. John's thinking about the ladies.

September 20, 2012 8:25 pm  #11

John: Married to his work, he said he's married to his work. Why do I suddenly feel like a fifth wheel?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2012 7:04 am  #12

"Well, since you asked,  I'm a huge huge fan of Rapunzel,  Little Red Riding Hood, and Snow White of course, but I find that the more obscure Grimms Fairy Tales are more compelling and darker...  But enough about me and my little  hobbies!    Tell me more about that fabulous microscope."

September 24, 2012 4:04 am  #13

These were all really good.    I so loved the silly questions, banter, and the stupid quotient.   Tough to choose,  but must.
This week's winner,  for Best Conversation With Onesself:   

John (internal dialogue): I can see this guy's underwear band. WHY can I see it? Why am I not looking away? LOOK AWAY, JOHN!

Congratulations Wholocked!    On to week 6!

September 24, 2012 5:10 am  #14

N'awww thanks! I shall grab a screenshot when I have a chance and put it up.

Last edited by Wholocked (September 24, 2012 5:10 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 24, 2012 6:22 am  #15

Congrats, Wholocked, looking forward to your pic. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 24, 2012 7:18 am  #16

Well done Wholocked. Put yours into  a new thread week 6. Can't wait! These always brighten my day and I need it today as it is overcast and raining, again!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 24, 2012 8:07 am  #17

Congratulations Wholocked!
Looking forward to the next challenge. Although I'm hoping I'll never win. Because I couldn't decide who's best....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 25, 2012 1:23 am  #18

Davina wrote:

Well done Wholocked. Put yours into  a new thread week 6. Can't wait! These always brighten my day and I need it today as it is overcast and raining, again!

Raining? Does it do that much in Essex? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 25, 2012 10:25 am  #19

Just a smidge! 

Board footera