BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2012 12:35 am  #21

Re: Undershaw saved

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

NW16XE wrote:

Very good news! It is now on my list of places to visit too. This is really pointless to mention, but Undershaw was a location in a video game I played recently.

What video game was it, might I ask?

It's an HOG called 'Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini', I forget who by, available from Big Fish. The storyline suggests that Houdini was murdered and that ACD had something to do with it (!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 25, 2012 6:59 am  #22

They did have a BIG falling out over the spiritualism thing in real life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 25, 2012 10:52 am  #23

Davina wrote:

They did have a BIG falling out over the spiritualism thing in real life.

Yes, the storyline is hung on that, historical fact mixed with conspiracy and the supernatural. It's well done if you enjoy that sort of thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

December 7, 2020 6:35 am  #24

As I understand, that is the whole idea of the campaign.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera