BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2012 9:43 pm  #881

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Stop that, I need to sleep..............

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 23, 2012 9:47 pm  #882

Just close your eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 23, 2012 9:49 pm  #883

September 23, 2012 10:23 pm  #884

Ben's hair...

September 24, 2012 2:15 am  #885

sherlockedkt wrote:

Speaking of pilot Sherlock...  on his "not a date" with John:

Is it really very dreadful that I know exactly which part of which word in which sentence he's in the midst of in this pic???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 24, 2012 2:19 am  #886

How about his eyes as he's going up the stairs when he knows they've got Mrs. Hudson?

September 24, 2012 3:47 am  #887

Oh, I missed this thread and you guys so much when I was sick!

There was a picture a few pages back of Ben in bed with someone, ahem, I presume from Parade's End (feeling a bit faint here). I haven't seen the show yet, so can someone tell me if it is Sylvia (boo) or Valentine (yah). I've just finished reading the first book and I am going to re-read it because I found it a bit hard going with my head full of cotton wool from my cold. Spoilers don't bother me, in fact, the more, the merrier, I say. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

September 24, 2012 5:13 am  #888

I haven't watched episode 4 or 5 yet, but I kind of hope it's with Sylvia. She's really not all that bad. Valentine is a bit too washed out and vanilla for my liking, but I guess that's what Chrissy likes about her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 24, 2012 6:08 am  #889

With this intense "not a date" look. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 24, 2012 10:51 am  #890

Wholocked wrote:

I haven't watched episode 4 or 5 yet, but I kind of hope it's with Sylvia. She's really not all that bad. Valentine is a bit too washed out and vanilla for my liking, but I guess that's what Chrissy likes about her?

I agree.  Not a Valentine fan, here.

September 24, 2012 10:53 am  #891

hepzibah wrote:

Oh, I missed this thread and you guys so much when I was sick!

There was a picture a few pages back of Ben in bed with someone, ahem, I presume from Parade's End (feeling a bit faint here). I haven't seen the show yet, so can someone tell me if it is Sylvia (boo) or Valentine (yah). I've just finished reading the first book and I am going to re-read it because I found it a bit hard going with my head full of cotton wool from my cold. Spoilers don't bother me, in fact, the more, the merrier, I say. 

Sent you a PM.

September 24, 2012 11:08 am  #892

It would be nice if you'd discuss Parade's End topics in the Parade's End thread.
That's the one I'm avoiding these days because of possible spoilers as I didn't watch the last episode, yet.
I stopped reading here after hep's question, too. 

September 24, 2012 11:11 am  #893

Sorry, silly me, I deleted my post. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 24, 2012 4:27 pm  #894

veecee wrote:

How about his eyes as he's going up the stairs when he knows they've got Mrs. Hudson?

Oh, one of my fave Sherlock scenes.... this makes me want to get my DVDs out and watch this again. He's just smoldering on the way up the stairs there....  seriously, would you mess with that guy, especially in his own home?  Yowsa. Hotness.

September 24, 2012 6:54 pm  #895

Another lab scene with hand:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 24, 2012 8:25 pm  #896

Something for the night... Or for breakfast. 

September 24, 2012 8:52 pm  #897

tobeornot221b wrote:

Another lab scene with hand:

Ooo, Sherlock, you can hold my sample up to the light any time.... Ooooo.
But seriously, shouldn't it be illegal to have such nice, long fingers? Actually, he has nice long legs too. And elegant feet. And stuff.  And yeah, I need to stop now. I'm running out of smelling salts. Any of you got any to spare?? I might have to go shopping and put in some extra vials for my Ben/Sherlock-gazing thud prevention program.

September 24, 2012 8:56 pm  #898

Mattlocked wrote:

Isn't he wearing any pants?  *wiping sweaty brow*

September 24, 2012 9:07 pm  #899

Susi, you might want to put that cup back in your saucer now.

September 24, 2012 9:08 pm  #900

SusiGo wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Isn't he wearing any pants?  *wiping sweaty brow*

This one has me reeling between hate and love. Hate the hair with a passion-- OMG, who in hell did that to him? I know it's a period piece, blah, blah, but....  he's got one of those do's like the ladies wore back in the 20s and 30s, slicked down to the head and that weird wave. And, as always, I hate the blond. OMG, awful. So there's the hate part.

But the love part... well, just take a gander. It's obvious. Um. Did we know he had such a nice 6-pack? Be still, my heart....

Board footera