BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2012 9:27 am  #1

R.I.P. Tony Scott

Terribly sad news about Tony Scott's suicide. A wonderfully gifted man with innermost demons. Rest In Peace Tony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 25, 2012 4:58 am  #2

Re: R.I.P. Tony Scott

who is tony scott?  or was?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 25, 2012 9:16 pm  #3

Ridley Scott's brother. Also a director. Sadly he committed suicide the other day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 23, 2012 11:09 am  #4

Such sad news. My favorite from him is TRUE ROMANCE hands down. I think TOP GUN is a real classic of that era and he had some other good ones too like CRIMSON TIDE and MAN ON FIRE. But I must admit that DOMINO I could not finish even though I really tried. The editing and cinematography was just too flashy, fast and made me wanna throw up. Nevertheless, he was a talented guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

Board footera