BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2012 2:28 am  #21

Re: Funniest Moment in The Reichenbach Fall

And the second reminds me of Sherlock in court just opening his mouth to speak...
and in the next scene he's being put in the dock.
(I think that's what you say for in a cell or in jail.)

September 22, 2012 5:51 am  #22

LOL yep!  Love those moments!  The writing is just so clever and funny!

September 22, 2012 7:27 am  #23

The phrase would be put in the clink. The dock is the bit in the court where he was standing to give evidence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 22, 2012 7:44 am  #24

My funniest moment is when Sherlock talk in the "tribunal" ( Sorry what do you "tribunal" in english?) ! But I don't like the scene with John in Diogene's Club...( j'avais déj�  deviné ce qui aller se passer when he entered in the Diogene'Club )

In Scandal in Belgravia, the scene with the fall of the american in the window ? "Combien de fois est il tombé par la fênêtre exactement?" "Je ne sais plus vraiment, Imspecteur, j'ai perdu le compte" Funny !!! ( Yes, in french, sorry )

Last edited by Emy Klevers (September 22, 2012 7:47 am)

September 22, 2012 8:16 am  #25

Hahaha yes I love that too Emy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 22, 2012 8:24 am  #26

ASiB was the first episode I ever saw and at that scene I knew they got me completely 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 22, 2012 10:03 am  #27

Emy. Tribunal is trial in English. In the Diogenes Club John spoke aloud and you a not allowed to speak aloud there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 22, 2012 10:49 am  #28

Yes, I know !
Mais j'avais honte pour lui ! ( What do you say that in english ? God, i am stupid )

September 22, 2012 11:20 am  #29

You have to run an online dictionary next to this forum. I do that and it helps me a lot! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 22, 2012 11:50 am  #30

Well, I used Google translate on what you wrote up there Emy and I think what you mean is that you felt embarassed for him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 22, 2012 2:14 pm  #31

tobeornot221b wrote:

....One of the funniest moments for me is when Sherlock tries "not to be myself" in order to not frighten the little girl and to do this turns his coat collar down.

I JUST wanted to post that one! Those are the little things you sometimes don't recognize at once. Aren't they lovely!!?

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 22, 2012 2:15 pm)

September 22, 2012 2:21 pm  #32

Yes - lovely!
Another funny one is when Sherlock snaps at poor Miss Mackenzie: "What are you: an idiot, a drunk or a criminal?"
Oh, so completely inappropriate...!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 22, 2012 7:57 pm  #33

Davina wrote:

The phrase would be put in the clink. The dock is the bit in the court where he was standing to give evidence.

Thank you. We use "clink," too. I'm not sure about "dock."

September 24, 2012 6:22 am  #34

I think it's pretty funny when Sherlock is puzzling over the "ear hat" (the deerstalker) while having a simultaneous conversation with John about their coverage in the press.

Also, it's pretty hilarious when John, rather nonplussed, walks by the mannequin hanging in the flat and asks Sherlock, "Did you just talk to him for a really long time?"

I also like when Sherlock presses Molly into service at the lab and points out all of Jim's crimes subsequent to Molly's breakup with him.  "For the sake of law and order, I suggest that you avoid all future attempts at a relationship, Molly."

And maybe just one more:  Sherlock telling Kitty that there are 2 types of fans.  Catch me before I kill again (Type A).  And Type B:  Your bedroom is just a taxi ride away.  Haha.

September 24, 2012 6:29 am  #35

LaconicLurker wrote:

Also, it's pretty hilarious when John, rather nonplussed, walks by the mannequin hanging in the flat and asks Sherlock, "Did you just talk to him for a really long time?"

LOVE this!! Bahahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 24, 2012 5:01 pm  #36

This in court was also VERY nice:

September 28, 2012 2:56 pm  #37

This seems to be a  "funny" moment... Obviously after Reichenbach Fall 

September 28, 2012 3:00 pm  #38

Mattlocked wrote:

This seems to be a  "funny" moment... Obviously after Reichenbach Fall 

Not so much for the coat, obviously, which has to be protected against rain and fake blood lol.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 4, 2012 10:12 pm  #39

kazza474 wrote:

drummerchickSH wrote:

The staying alive music :D I'm not the only one with it as my ring tone

I'm tragic, I have that AND the Irene Adler message tone.

Oh, it must be fun when you get a call at the office.

October 4, 2012 10:16 pm  #40

In the courtroom, Moriarity shoots a look at John, almost as though they are on the same side. It kind of says, "Yikes, what do you think is going to happen?" I wish I were good at screen shots like some of you are, so I could show you the look I mean.

Board footera