BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2012 7:40 pm  #1

finGerman Fandub - The Reichenbachfall

Hey,

I've made a german fandub of the roof scene (The Reichenbachfall). It's just for fun and not very long...
I'm voicing Moriarty. If here are other german people (I hope so), I would pleased to give me feedback.

http://youtu.be/bzIJY2UFcII

Because I love Moriarty and I thougt my voice is a little bit similar to Moriarty I made this dub.
I tried to make it as professional as possible to me.
Sorry for my bad english guys :D

Have a nice day, Davis

September 20, 2012 7:50 pm  #2

Re: finGerman Fandub - The Reichenbachfall

This is really, really good. It definitely has the same tone as Andrew Scott. Well done! The synchronisation is excellent!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2012 8:31 pm  #3

Well done, that's really good. You would have been an excellent choice. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2012 8:45 pm  #4

Wow thanks! I'm very pleased to hear that! Thank you very much

September 20, 2012 10:48 pm  #5

I don't speak German but you do sound a lot like Moriarty to me!

September 21, 2012 1:16 pm  #6

You are just great. It's a pitty they decided for Marius Götze-Clarén; I don't like his voice as Moriarty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books, lately?" -Q-

September 21, 2012 4:36 pm  #7

Götze-Claren was very endeavored in the pool-scene and there IMO he was a bit nearer to Andrew, but......
I really don't like all this dubbing-crap anymore, but apart from that you did a great job, Sherlowrider! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera