BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2012 4:18 am  #781

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

sherlockedkt wrote:

Found this one on Pinterest just now, made me catch my breath a bit...

With all the Sherlock-curls (not that they're bad, not at all!  ) fans I guess I need to back you up on on this one. I like BC best short-haired and with his hair his natural auburn. 

The Stephen Ezard look is not bad either.

Last edited by Lestrade (September 20, 2012 4:19 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Smart is the new sexy."
I disagree. To me, smart has *always* been sexy.

September 20, 2012 4:29 am  #782

On the last picture he looks like a 17-years old teenager  . I really like that now he looks as a mature man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

September 20, 2012 5:53 am  #783

sherlockedkt wrote:

Sorry, I'm on a roll tonight...

The neck, the closed eyes, the Sherlock hair, the unbuttoned shirt... *happy sigh*

Oh, good lord.... THUD
I am reading a fan fic called The Swan Triad right now, an AU that's kind of a sci-fi/fairy tale thingie in which Moriarty uses magic to turn Sherlock into a swan by day, although he's still Sherlock at night. The neck thing follows with the swan thing.... the beauty thing also follows with the swan thing. 
Excuse me while I feel another THUD coming on.

September 20, 2012 6:03 am  #784

*picking myself up from floor* It's eight in the morning, that's too much for me just after breakfast. OMG. Guess I'll have to lie down again. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2012 7:13 am  #785

Very Shakespearean looking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2012 7:14 am  #786

He should do Hamlet. The readiness is all. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2012 8:19 am  #787

Have to think of Vincent van Gogh when I see bearded Ben. 
Don't really like it either, BBBBtBB... (But Better Bearded Ben than Baby Batch)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 20, 2012 8:36 am  #788

I'm not so fond of the beard, I prefer him clean-shaven. And making a cute face like this one:

Last edited by SusiGo (September 20, 2012 8:41 am)

September 20, 2012 12:28 pm  #789

sherlockedkt wrote:

Sorry, I'm on a roll tonight...

The neck, the closed eyes, the Sherlock hair, the unbuttoned shirt... *happy sigh*

You should be sorry, I think I actually stopped breathing.    But I'm nearly fine now....so, any more where that came from?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 20, 2012 12:31 pm  #790

I think Wanda and Timothy are a bit past having any more baby Batches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2012 12:31 pm  #791

Not again this photo ! My pasta boiled over while I was ogling Benedict. This is getting dangerous.

September 20, 2012 12:32 pm  #792

sherlockedkt wrote:

How do we feel about the Cumber-beard?

Well, it's better than the moustache in Atonement...

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 20, 2012 12:35 pm  #793

True, but … no facial hair's best, I think. 

September 20, 2012 12:46 pm  #794

SusiGo wrote:

True, but … no facial hair's best, I think. 

Absolutely. No facial fuzz, dark curls, and neck exposed is his best look.

September 20, 2012 12:49 pm  #795

No, no, I won't look again at that picture, have things to do, clean the kitchen, buy face cream … okay, just one little … 

September 20, 2012 1:21 pm  #796

NW16XE wrote:

[ No facial fuzz, dark curls, and neck exposed is his best look.

Hmm. Awake. Asleep. Either one of those is his best look, IMO.

September 20, 2012 1:37 pm  #797

ancientsgate wrote:

NW16XE wrote:

[ No facial fuzz, dark curls, and neck exposed is his best look.

Hmm. Awake. Asleep. Either one of those is his best look, IMO.

So many yummy photos, I've been spoiled, I'm getting choosy. 

September 20, 2012 2:02 pm  #798

Just look at you lot! You're all so...besotted!   

September 20, 2012 2:06 pm  #799

I am not! No! Not me! Never!
I'm 44 and married!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 20, 2012 2:11 pm  #800

So what? Same with me, only one year older. 

Board footera