BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2012 4:38 pm  #761

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

@ ancientsgate and kt: Maybe you'll like this pic as well - pilot Sherlock with unusual feathery side curls:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 19, 2012 4:38 pm  #762

sherlockedkt wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

And the best thing about that pic, except for perhaps the undone tie, is the Sherlock hair. My fave. Yum.

I LOVE the Sherlock hair too.  I have always loved long-ish, unruly, curly dark hair.  My husband keeps his a bit shorter than Sherlock's most of the time, but he does have some cute, dark curls.  And green eyes.  His similarities to Sherlock end there, however.

Love dark hair and light eyes.  Must be why I married a blonde with dark hazel-almost-brown eyes, huh? lololol

September 19, 2012 4:42 pm  #763

tobeornot221b wrote:

@ ancientsgate and kt: Maybe you'll like this pic as well - pilot Sherlock with unusual feathery side curls:

Mmmm. Prettiness.....

September 19, 2012 4:43 pm  #764

Love it, Tobe!  I was just watching the pilot last night and admiring that hair... 

September 19, 2012 4:46 pm  #765

sherlockedkt wrote:

Love it, Tobe!  I was just watching the pilot last night and admiring that hair... 

Not to mention the black jeans.
And the purple shirt of sex.
Love the drunkenness/drugged scenes in the pilot as well--  BC does physical stuff really well-- staggering, falling, slumping over a table, etc. Just right, and not overdone. Believable.

September 19, 2012 5:57 pm  #766

Tobe, you have to STOP this!!

Hm.....

Or maybe once again?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 19, 2012 6:04 pm  #767

There can never be too much of a good thing, mattlocked!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 19, 2012 6:27 pm  #768

sherlockedkt wrote:

Okay, with all these good pictures, how do you decide which one to have as your desktop background?!

If it makes me fall face first onto my desk when I first look at it - that's the one I choose!  But the problem is, they all make me do that

I'll tell you one thing - when I first turn on my computer in the morning and that beautiful face appears in front of my eyes, it makes starting work a hell of a lot easier.  I always find myself murmuring, "Good morning, darling" - seriously, I really do that! Good thing I have a private office.

Last edited by KeepersPrice (September 19, 2012 6:27 pm)

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 19, 2012 6:39 pm  #769

Us! Lacking in culinary skills? We have some of the best chefs and restaurants in the world.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 19, 2012 6:57 pm  #770

Found this one on Pinterest just now, made me catch my breath a bit...

September 19, 2012 7:10 pm  #771

Another Babybatch - cute!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 19, 2012 8:28 pm  #772

Fine. I met a friend at a Turkish restaurant for some hours and all the while you're posting all these delicious pics … yummy 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 19, 2012 9:18 pm  #773

Yes, but definitely you can't catch me with the last one. Too young. So it will be an eary, dreamless sleep tonight. *hoping* 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 19, 2012 10:17 pm  #774

How do we feel about the Cumber-beard?

September 19, 2012 10:32 pm  #775

sherlockedkt wrote:

Don't really like it - but it does put me in mind of some interesting visions of 'beard burn'.  My skin is very sensitive, but I'd be willing to brave it.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 20, 2012 12:07 am  #776

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the beard either.  I love the clean-shaven look.

September 20, 2012 12:27 am  #777

KeepersPrice wrote:

sherlockedkt wrote:

Don't really like it - but it does put me in mind of some interesting visions of 'beard burn'.  My skin is very sensitive, but I'd be willing to brave it.

For Ben, we would all "brave it", lol. This beard looks long enough to have started getting soft, though, so maybe not too bad. *snort*  I guess the heck it ain't too bad, eh?! The mind boggles. Again.

One thing I've always liked about BC and his Sherlock is their clean-shavenness. Unusual these days, when so many young men walk around all scruffy on purpose.

September 20, 2012 1:00 am  #778

Sorry, I'm on a roll tonight...

The neck, the closed eyes, the Sherlock hair, the unbuttoned shirt... *happy sigh*

September 20, 2012 1:05 am  #779

OMG I'm at WORK right now! You can't post pictures like that!!!! *melts into a puddle under her desk*

On another note why the hell did they airbrush him in that pic?! He doesn't need it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 20, 2012 2:50 am  #780

Haha!  I'm home for the evening and getting ready for bed, so it's the perfect time for me to post something like that.  Except my husband is sitting here and will get jealous if he sees me drooling... :D

Board footera