BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2021 7:41 am  #21

Re: Dreams

Oh, so I am allowed to put a Benedict dream here?
To be fair, it mainly involved actor Laurence Fox, but Benedict appeared at the end.
For those who don't know, Laurence is a candidate for London mayor(not that he stands a cat in Hell's chance, but anyway).
My dream mainly consisted of Laurence sitting on a bench, either being interviewed, or doing a piece to camera, not sure which...
at the end, Benedict joins him on said bench and starts chatting away.
At the very conclusion, Benedict leans in, dramatically embraces Laurence and gives him a big kiss...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 8, 2021 3:15 pm  #22

That is definitely dramatic! I made sure to look up what he looked like (I've maybe seen him in one or two things, but his name wasn't familiar to me).
I wonder what would have happened if the dream continued...maybe it was a prank! 

Clueing for looks.

April 8, 2021 4:21 pm  #23

No, I very much got the impression that it was Benedict giving Laurence his blessing...
which for some fans would be quite reprehensible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 9, 2021 6:35 pm  #24

lol But what a way to do it! It would definitely have made headlines if it were in real life.

Clueing for looks.

April 9, 2021 6:36 pm  #25

I doubt Benedict supports Laurence.
But even if he did, he would never say so in public.

April 10, 2021 2:49 pm  #26

Honestly, bb, after all I read about Fox I cannot imagine that Benedict would support him, much less kiss him. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 10, 2021 4:24 pm  #27

To be fair, I did actually say that in my previous post!
Apart from both being of acting families, proud Brits...
the only thing they have in common is attending Harrow at the same time.

April 12, 2021 8:09 am  #28

Sorry, I overlooked this. And having read about Fox and his views, I really cannot believe that he and Benedict have more in common than the things you mentioned. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 12, 2021 9:02 am  #29

Yes, that's what I said!

October 28, 2022 1:28 pm  #30

I'm dreaming of opening a store in my hometown with all sherlock products like t-shirts, cans, umbrellas and so on for fans and also adding there like a coffee/tea bar watching series of sherlock non-stop

October 28, 2022 1:39 pm  #31

Personally, I've always dreamed of having my bar, which is made in the design of old England, filmed in one of the episodes of the series. That would have brought my establishment popularity and also attracted customers. I just recently got my bar out of a crisis thanks to the advice of a website I recommend to visit, and such PR would help me a lot, as Sherlock is now one of the most popular TV series of our time.

Last edited by popinin (October 29, 2022 1:49 pm)

Board footera