BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2020 9:33 am  #1

Hi there, I’m new to the fandom.

So I began watching Sherlock earlier this year and probably this is the best show I’ve ever watched. It’s so brilliant that I couldn’t resist myself from binging a whole season in a day. The dialogues and the way they’re delivered by Ben or literally any other cast member is impeccable. Got me all obsessed. I’m really hopeful that Moftiss would bless us with a season 5.
Whenever I watch anything I’ve got this habit of googling all the characters and you know just finding out stuff about the show and the cast. While I was doing so I found this forum and I’m so glad I did.

October 9, 2020 2:11 pm  #2

Re: Hi there, I’m new to the fandom.

Welcome - it's great to have you here!  We're quiet now, with no Season 5 in the pipeline, but we do have a core of members who check in and post now and then.  Feel free to post away, start any new topics, or dredge up some old ones!  There's some great stuff to trawl through! 

October 13, 2020 7:44 am  #3

Oh, yes, welcome and have a go. I keep checking in now and then. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 19, 2020 1:48 pm  #4

I echo the previous statements! Welcome and enjoy! I know what you mean about wanting to Google everything when you get into a new show. I often do the same thing, and Sherlock was one of those cases.

Clueing for looks.

October 27, 2020 9:53 am  #5

Welcome, nice to have you here! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 4, 2020 11:42 am  #6

Welcom to the forum!

Last edited by PerryHogs (November 4, 2020 11:43 am)

Board footera