BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2020 3:48 pm  #42681

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

besleybean wrote:

No I didn't mean that @Yitzock.
I meant the number of children.

Oh, I totally misunderstood what you were implying!! 
But I thought he had two kids? Kit and Hal?

Clueing for looks.

March 14, 2020 5:19 pm  #42682

Yep, born 2015 and 2017.
However, Sophie was visibly very pregnant at the 2018 Emmy's...
and then very visibly not, just over a year ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 14, 2020 7:25 pm  #42683

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Well, things happen I guess. Or else there's a third kid we don't know about. But maybe not? I would have expected them to announce a third baby like they did the first two.

Clueing for looks.

March 14, 2020 7:29 pm  #42684

Some have found it a bit odd, others have been quite concerned.
There were a couple of rumours about a third son, with two different names being suggested(which of course could have been a first and middle name.)
Bottom line is: we just don't know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 14, 2020 9:17 pm  #42685

Yitzock wrote:

Is this Photoshopped or were they all actually together at some event?
Ben looks very serious.

Actually, it is.
I foung the original picture of Ben attending a Christmas concert last year.

March 15, 2020 4:47 pm  #42686

Thanks for clearing that up, Scarlaty82. I had a feeling.

As for third kid or no third kid, if it's not for us to know then it's not for us to know. They deserve privacy if they don't wish to share that information.

Clueing for looks.

March 15, 2020 5:14 pm  #42687

Obviously, that was my whole point.
Just a tad concerned.

March 15, 2020 6:00 pm  #42688

besleybean wrote:

Obviously, that was my whole point.
Just a tad concerned.

I think that's the point.
People who like Ben and his family are concerned not curious.
Knowing there is a third boy will reassure them. No need to know more.
But it's their life, their decision. We respect that.

March 15, 2020 6:02 pm  #42689

Sorry about this but again, that's the point...
we don't KNOW there is a third boy at all...
no reassurance.
We just have to accept we are being kept in the dark.

March 15, 2020 7:47 pm  #42690

Forgive me. Those times are so stressful that I am not myself.
I'll shut up till now.   
Take care all of you.

March 15, 2020 7:54 pm  #42691

You, too. xx

March 16, 2020 9:05 am  #42692

It is all fine. I think no one has done anything out of order. 
I would say the above pic is photoshopped. There have been no pics of Benedict from NZ at all, I think. As for the article: I read it and it was offensive. The reporter just went to his home and rang the bell, then wanted to talk to the nanny or some other staff. And then mentioned the entourage and the children. I would not pay any attention to this kind of writing. 
So, let's enjoy the beautiful pics while all of us are in a stressful situation. My very best to all of you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 16, 2020 5:36 pm  #42693

Cheers. x

March 17, 2020 3:17 pm  #42694

Agreed.
I can understand your concern, though, besley, because of the fact that we don't know one way or the other.

Clueing for looks.

March 17, 2020 5:42 pm  #42695

It's just the balance between respecting privacy and being a tad concerned.
Anyhow, I wish the family well.

April 20, 2020 1:21 pm  #42696

Shock blanket for everyone!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 11, 2020 8:46 am  #42697

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 11, 2020 11:04 pm  #42698

I know some of you sent socks.
I found this few days ago and it reminded me how much he loves glow-in-the-dark socks.

June 13, 2020 3:22 pm  #42699

I'm pretty sure this is a made up quote, but it's still kind of funny.

Clueing for looks.

June 18, 2020 8:52 pm  #42700

Of course it's a joke but pretty funny and it shows that many people know how fun are his socks or "were", because now perhaps he wears more classical ones.

Board footera