BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2019 4:13 pm  #1161

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Love the curls!

November 21, 2019 8:48 am  #1162

He looks amazing at the moment. I saw him in October at Letters Live - just wow! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2019 3:48 pm  #1163

Based on those photos, I agree!

Clueing for looks.

November 28, 2019 1:37 pm  #1164

During BAFTA Screening Of “1917” film at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on November 27, 2019. Some photos from the source: http://benedict-cumberbatch.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1486

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 28, 2019 8:08 pm  #1165

Nice.
I scrolled too quickly at first and thought one of the other actors was Taron Egerton (even though I know he's not in it and don't know why he would be there).

Clueing for looks.

November 29, 2019 7:43 am  #1166

Well for my part, I've come here to kind of apologise...
glanced at the pics and thought: no Andrew, not interested!
But I kept looking at that one guy and thinking: I do know him from somewhere.
Of course it's Sam, one of Benedicts best pals!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2020 10:24 pm  #1167

Not a photo but a video. I'm not sure what the connection is or why he's specifically addressing an automotive company, but I guess this video means he's the latest famous person to address other people who may be affected by current events. 

Clueing for looks.

April 8, 2020 5:46 am  #1168

Yeah I think there is another video of him, also speaking in support of a hospital.
If any of you get the chance to see Andrew's video, advertising a Fleabag charity event, it's hilarious...
there have been lots of comments of how bad his home video skills are!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 8, 2020 6:12 pm  #1169

If I can find it I will definitely watch that (I just did a quick youtube search and didn't see it). 
It's been interesting to see what different TV people's recording nooks look like for broadcasting from their homes and what they look like when they're not in a studio.

Clueing for looks.

April 8, 2020 6:18 pm  #1170

Got it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247551792403091457

Last edited by besleybean (April 8, 2020 6:19 pm)

April 9, 2020 10:37 pm  #1171

Phoebe either had someone film for her or set up a tripod-like setup. Andrew just took a regular selfie video. To be fair, at least he didn't drop his phone or have shaky hands!

Clueing for looks.

April 14, 2020 11:12 am  #1172

Benedict with a beard. Not bad, not bad at all!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 14, 2020 11:33 am  #1173

I don't like beards...
but it is very becoming on him.

June 26, 2020 6:10 am  #1174

Benedict reading a children´s story for a charity:

June 26, 2020 6:38 am  #1175

Some more pics from Ben´s library:

June 26, 2020 7:13 am  #1176

He arranges his books by colour!

June 26, 2020 7:53 am  #1177

Liberty wrote:

He arranges his books by colour!

As he does with his socks !

June 26, 2020 12:04 pm  #1178

They're not his!
He's in a holiday home.

Board footera