BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2020 10:29 pm  #42661

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Yes, they are.

Clueing for looks.

February 25, 2020 12:07 pm  #42662

With Jimmy Kimmel in New York at the end of the year 2019:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 25, 2020 2:18 pm  #42663

Very nice and  a lot of curls... 

February 25, 2020 5:47 pm  #42664

February 26, 2020 11:32 am  #42665

Yes, love that "lots of curls" image, he looks smashing!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 10, 2020 3:09 pm  #42666

March 10, 2020 4:05 pm  #42667

Nice hat.

Clueing for looks.

March 10, 2020 5:24 pm  #42668

Nice altogether...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 12, 2020 9:44 am  #42669

March 12, 2020 5:27 pm  #42670

Is this Photoshopped or were they all actually together at some event?
Ben looks very serious.

Clueing for looks.

March 12, 2020 6:14 pm  #42671

I don't think so.
They were filming The Power of the dog in New Zealand.
Netflix will release the film in 2021 on Netflix and in theaters.
Ben plays the cruel brother, perhaps it's why he looks so serious or perhaps he's bored to be far away from his family.

Last edited by Scarlaty82 (March 12, 2020 6:21 pm)

March 12, 2020 6:36 pm  #42672

Well they did fly to NZ with him...his family, I mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 12, 2020 7:35 pm  #42673

Oh god I hoped it wasn't going to come to this...
Board staff, I apologise in advance if you think this is out of order:  I dont mean to gossip.
I for one am personally very distressed about this whole situation...
But point of fact...
Media sources still reporting the Cumberbatch entourage consisted of : Benedict, Sophie, an unidentified woman(taken to be a nanny) and two children...

Last edited by besleybean (March 12, 2020 7:37 pm)

March 12, 2020 9:56 pm  #42674

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I will delete it.
I'm not gossiping, I didn't read anything about it.

Last edited by Scarlaty82 (March 12, 2020 9:59 pm)

March 13, 2020 6:24 am  #42675

No it was me who could be judged as verging on the gossiping, not you.

March 13, 2020 2:52 pm  #42676

Scarlaty82 wrote:

I don't think so.
They were filming The Power of the dog in New Zealand.

It was just the background of the picture, I couldn't tell if it was real or not.

As for the reports of the Cumberbatch "entourage," your post besley is my first time knowing about this. But I don't know if we can jump to conclusions based on that. It doesn't mean there's any cheating going on if they've all been seen together.

Clueing for looks.

March 13, 2020 7:39 pm  #42677

I'm completely lost with this whole conversation! 

March 13, 2020 7:42 pm  #42678

No I didn't mean that @Yitzock.
I meant the number of children.

March 13, 2020 9:20 pm  #42679

It's all my fault. Besleybean was just correcting me.
I read it months ago and thought it was official. I'm very sorry.
I'll avoid comments if I'll post again.

March 13, 2020 9:24 pm  #42680

I wasn't so much correcting you.
Just saying that last I heard, Benedict and famiy were in NZ, while Benedict was filming Power of the Dog.

Board footera