BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2020 7:32 pm  #1

Do I have a cosplaying dog?!

Only just thought to say...
had a laugh with my daughter:
Everytime I come home after having left the dog alone...my deerstalker has moved!
My daughter reckons the dog is secretly cosplaying Sherlock Holmes, whenever she is left alone.
Presumably in 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'!  Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 5, 2020 5:35 pm  #2

Re: Do I have a cosplaying dog?!

Haha! That's cute. The secret life of your dog....

Clueing for looks.

March 6, 2020 8:36 am  #3

What a lovely thought! You should install a camera, maybe he is cosplaying series 5. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 6, 2020 2:06 pm  #4

Please tell me she's a bloodhound!  So funny!

March 6, 2020 5:18 pm  #5

Unfortunately not!
A border collie.
@Susi.  Yeah, somebody on my other forum suggested cameras!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 8, 2020 7:04 pm  #6

Maybe one day one of you will catch the dog in the act! Border collies are smart and like work, so maybe the dog has found something fun to do with the deerstalker.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera