BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2020 6:50 pm  #42641

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I don't know how to post pictures

January 24, 2020 6:51 pm  #42642

It seems to work.
Off topic...

January 24, 2020 6:54 pm  #42643

January 24, 2020 7:18 pm  #42644

Aw, the cat is like our school cat!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 24, 2020 8:32 pm  #42645

I love cats, so this will be right up my street!  Does anyone know when it's out?

January 25, 2020 8:08 pm  #42646

IMDB says 2020, nothing more specific than that.

Clueing for looks.

January 25, 2020 8:10 pm  #42647

Nice to know it's soon, tho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 26, 2020 7:10 pm  #42648

Yes, that's a positive way of thinking about it!

Clueing for looks.

January 30, 2020 7:09 am  #42649

Wonderful pic! Love the cat too!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 30, 2020 7:10 am  #42650

And some Benedict in casual look:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 30, 2020 7:17 am  #42651

I think it's his 'actor' look, but I like it!

January 30, 2020 7:25 am  #42652

And here is Benedict during his Current War promo, somewhere in New York:

January 30, 2020 7:40 am  #42653

Nice.

January 30, 2020 3:46 pm  #42654

Nice corduroy jacket! I agree that it's a very artist/actor look, though that's not a complaint.

Clueing for looks.

January 30, 2020 8:36 pm  #42655

And a nice purple shirt, too.

February 1, 2020 8:00 pm  #42656

Love this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2020 1:52 pm  #42657

A similar photo, but now in black & white:

February 18, 2020 1:53 pm  #42658

February 18, 2020 6:36 pm  #42659

Nice ones.

February 19, 2020 8:50 pm  #42660

Oh, these are lovely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera