BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2019 3:07 pm  #141

Re: New Dracula show for the BBC

Oh yeah, you visited one of the shooting locations, right? I wonder how recognizable they will be for someone who has been to those places.

Clueing for looks.

November 19, 2019 1:00 pm  #142

Yes, I was there and I am curious about that myself.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 19, 2019 4:22 pm  #143

I'll be looking out to see if I recognise anything from the photos you posted, Nakahara! 

I've just been catching up on The Affair, which Claes Bang starred in.  I didn't realise it was him at first, as I don't think I've seen him anything else, but he looked familiar, and I kept missing the credits and thinking I must look him up!  He was very watchable in The Affair,  and I'm looking forward to Dracula even more. 

November 21, 2019 8:47 am  #144

Here is a little interview with Sue, Mark, Steven and Claes who cannot contain his excitement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9mRL8qmNI&t=190s

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2019 9:04 am  #145

SusiGo wrote:

Here is a little interview with Sue, Mark, Steven and Claes who cannot contain his excitement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9mRL8qmNI&t=190s

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing. 

Last edited by nakahara (November 21, 2019 9:04 am)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2019 10:06 am  #146

Ninety three-minute episodes!  

I love their enthusiasm!

November 21, 2019 3:53 pm  #147

Looks like they were having a good time over there! Interesting that they say it will be rather funny.

Clueing for looks.

November 21, 2019 9:16 pm  #148

All I have heard is that their Dracula is bi...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 22, 2019 4:22 pm  #149

Yes, I heard that, too. They seem to be more open with these matters now.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 22, 2019 5:17 pm  #150

Well I would hope so!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2019 8:22 pm  #151

Oh, I hadn't realized that they had decided he would be a bi character. I like the sound of that.

Clueing for looks.

November 28, 2019 1:09 pm  #152

"In search of Dracula", a documentary from Mark Gatiss, is listed as one of the treats of BBC Christmas programme (almost down at this page):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/mediapacks/xmas19tv/bbctwo?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_press_office&ns_linkname=corporate&ns_source=twitter#heading-in-search-of-dracula-wt

November 28, 2019 1:40 pm  #153

November 28, 2019 4:51 pm  #154

I am more interested in the documentary, but will probably watch both.

November 28, 2019 7:14 pm  #155

Me too!  I'll probably watch the Dolly Parton thing and the Romesh Ranganathan thing too.  And Doctor Who and University Challenge, of course.  Actually quite a few things there that I'd like to see. I wouldn't have thought of Guy Pierce for Scrooge - interesting choice.  Anyway, really looking forward to Dracula and documentary!

November 29, 2019 6:53 am  #156

Oh, we talking Xmas TV?
As ever I miss it all, with being in Italy( I know, it's a hard life, somebody has to do it.).
Will try and catch up on my return!

December 13, 2019 9:28 pm  #157

"I'm undead.  I'm not unreasonable".  New trailer! 

December 14, 2019 2:28 pm  #158

"Bloody legend," haha.

Clueing for looks.

December 24, 2019 1:04 pm  #159

Can´t wait! 

December 24, 2019 1:11 pm  #160

The documentary "In search of Dracula" will be broadcasted on BBC2 on January 3-rd at 22:35!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cs1t

Board footera