BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2019 3:46 pm  #1

Benedict Playing with Puppies

Benedict did one of those BuzzFeed interviews where they set loose a few puppies in the room with him and then he answers questions submitted by fans.
I was a little disappointed that he dismissed one of the Sherlock questions, but I enjoyed the non-Marvel related ones.

Clueing for looks.

November 8, 2019 2:28 pm  #2

Re: Benedict Playing with Puppies

Yes, the Sherlock one was a bit strange. No idea why nobody wants to talk about it. But the puppies are lovely and so is Benedict. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 8, 2019 4:32 pm  #3

I don't think it strange at all, a silly question.
I repeat: what exactly is Benedict supposed to say?
No Sherlock in the offing and he doesn't write it anyway!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 9, 2019 7:22 pm  #4

I don't know, it was just curiosity about what he would be interested in seeing for the character. He could have even given some silly answer, like "I'd like to see him take a rocket to the moon." But I thought it was a less annoying question than someone asking if/when there will be a series 5, as I said in the other thread.

Clueing for looks.

November 9, 2019 7:23 pm  #5

And I refer the honourable member to my previous reply!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera