BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2019 10:19 pm  #141

Re: The Current War

Interesting poster photos!
IMDB says the film is coming out in October 2019 in the US, so I hope the Canadian date is around the same time (if not sooner).

Clueing for looks.

June 24, 2019 7:31 am  #142

Still no date for Germany ...

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 28, 2019 1:52 pm  #143

Benedict recently appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote the film and they showed a clip. The clip doesn't really show much of what's going on, but it's nice to get a taste of Benedict as Edison in action.

Clueing for looks.

October 28, 2019 4:34 pm  #144

I have the DVD on order and cannot wait!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 29, 2019 7:13 am  #145

Oh, I have now seen said DVD!
Well despite some negative views, I actually quite enjoyed the film.
Though dunno if I would have wanted to sit in a cinema to see it.
Benedict was great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera