BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2019 10:47 am  #1121

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Thank God, Benedict's hairstyle gets better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 15, 2019 1:50 pm  #1122

More Wimbledon photos:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 15, 2019 9:12 pm  #1123

I didn't see the pics with Sophie there, too. She always seems very focused when she's at a Wimbledon match.

Clueing for looks.

July 17, 2019 9:07 am  #1124

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 17, 2019 9:22 am  #1125

July 17, 2019 10:05 am  #1126

Wow! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2019 11:56 am  #1127

Benedict at Saint Diego Comic Con:

July 24, 2019 11:57 am  #1128

July 24, 2019 12:15 pm  #1129

July 24, 2019 3:10 pm  #1130

Looks like he's having fun!

Clueing for looks.

September 1, 2019 3:31 pm  #1131

A photo from the set of the new film Louis Wain. Another mustache look (I'm not complaining). This is an edit that I saw on Tumblr, since the original images I found were too big, but can be found here:

Clueing for looks.

September 1, 2019 4:40 pm  #1132

Can't wait to see this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 1, 2019 7:20 pm  #1133

Yes, the photos are great, I love him on the vintage bicycle. And just think of him with lots of cats! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 1, 2019 7:28 pm  #1134

Yep, the cats will defo be a bonus!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 5, 2019 9:54 am  #1135

Wonderful photographs, he looks smashing in clothes from that era!

September 5, 2019 3:07 pm  #1136

I agree!

Clueing for looks.

September 27, 2019 1:42 pm  #1137

New Louis Wain pics. Wonderful costume!

September 27, 2019 1:47 pm  #1138

September 27, 2019 4:23 pm  #1139

Love these pic xxx.

September 28, 2019 2:46 pm  #1140

Me, too. He looks great in period costumes.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera