BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2019 6:19 am  #42601

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Goofing off, as usual:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2019 6:23 am  #42602

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2019 6:26 am  #42603

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2019 8:15 am  #42604

Can't help myself but I don't like it his haircut being that short. Hopefully it's for his work and not because he likes it that way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 26, 2019 3:48 pm  #42605

It is for work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 27, 2019 5:17 pm  #42606

Is that Naomie Harris?

Clueing for looks.

April 27, 2019 5:18 pm  #42607

No, Zoe Saldana.

Last edited by besleybean (April 27, 2019 5:19 pm)

May 16, 2019 12:34 pm  #42608

New commercial with Benedict:

May 17, 2019 1:40 pm  #42609

May 18, 2019 5:46 pm  #42610

besleybean wrote:

No, Zoe Saldana.

Thank you for correcting me! I knew I recognized her from somewhere!

Clueing for looks.

May 29, 2019 1:05 pm  #42611

The wonders of Cannes:

May 29, 2019 5:53 pm  #42612

Yep, being referred to as his Bond shots.

Last edited by besleybean (June 4, 2019 7:50 pm)

June 4, 2019 7:49 pm  #42613

Such a radiant smile.... 

June 12, 2019 1:13 pm  #42614

June 12, 2019 10:16 pm  #42615

Nice gifs, although gifs like these always make me curious what the person in them is talking about.

Clueing for looks.

July 18, 2019 1:13 pm  #42616

Happy birthday, Benedict!

August 7, 2019 2:54 pm  #42617

Just saw this one on benedictdaily Tumblr. I think it's from years ago, but I thought he looked good.

Clueing for looks.

August 8, 2019 1:17 pm  #42618

Lovely!

August 8, 2019 1:19 pm  #42619

Some Uncivil War pics from the set:

August 23, 2019 7:55 am  #42620

Board footera