BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2019 9:12 am  #42581

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 28, 2019 2:11 pm  #42582

Classic. Although I don't think I have seen this particular photo before.

Clueing for looks.

February 28, 2019 8:05 pm  #42583

Good one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 1, 2019 8:23 am  #42584

Benedict posing as the president of The London Academy od Music and Dramatic Arts:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 1, 2019 5:17 pm  #42585

He's an actor, so of course he has to wear a scarf...it's compulsory, you know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 2, 2019 3:33 pm  #42586

It's a beautiful scarf!

Clueing for looks.

March 2, 2019 5:21 pm  #42587

He's so stylish now.

Last edited by besleybean (March 2, 2019 5:47 pm)

March 16, 2019 10:35 pm  #42588

March 17, 2019 7:24 am  #42589

Our cloaked hero.

March 22, 2019 11:45 am  #42590

March 22, 2019 5:07 pm  #42591

Nice.

March 22, 2019 5:48 pm  #42592

Another amazing scarf!

Clueing for looks.

March 30, 2019 5:04 pm  #42593

That twinkle in his eyes.  *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 3, 2019 1:05 pm  #42594

"Historical photograph" of Edison:

April 3, 2019 1:36 pm  #42595

Young antelope:

April 3, 2019 4:06 pm  #42596

Wish I could run up walls!

April 3, 2019 4:26 pm  #42597

I've seen other photos from that shoot bit I have only ever seen video of him jumping up the wall like that, never a photo.

Clueing for looks.

April 4, 2019 2:13 pm  #42598

Funny newspapers:

April 4, 2019 3:40 pm  #42599

nakahara wrote:

Young antelope:

Still one of my all time favorite photo shoots and interviews.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 5, 2019 3:58 pm  #42600

Yes, I like the interview too. That's the one where he talks about films that he likes, right?

Last edited by Yitzock (April 5, 2019 3:58 pm)

Clueing for looks.

Board footera