BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2019 1:13 pm  #1

Good Omens

After Sauron, why not Satan?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 14, 2019 7:04 pm  #2

Re: Good Omens

Oh, yes, this is good news! Of course I would like to see him, too, but his voice is not so bad either. 
I am looking forward very much to this. He was amazing as Islington in Gaiman's "Neverwhere". 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 19, 2019 7:42 am  #3

Re: Good Omens

Would be nice if he and David Tennant, who plays Crowley, one of the main characters, have a good "conversation".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera