BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2018 3:56 pm  #42541

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

You can see what looks like Martin/John's reflection on the right side of the gif.

Clueing for looks.

December 10, 2018 5:04 pm  #42542

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2018 7:32 pm  #42543

Yitzock wrote:

You can see what looks like Martin/John's reflection on the right side of the gif.

Well spotted!

December 28, 2018 7:02 pm  #42544

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 29, 2018 4:48 pm  #42545

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 29, 2018 6:17 pm  #42546

I smiled seeing security guard Sherlock. It's been such a long time since I've seen that episode.

Clueing for looks.

December 29, 2018 8:24 pm  #42547

Yitzock wrote:

I smiled seeing security guard Sherlock. It's been such a long time since I've seen that episode.

Yes, I love that episode too. A wonderful time when Sherlock wasn´t a raving, broken junkie yet, but was still dangerous, intelligent and hot. 

December 30, 2018 4:47 pm  #42548

January 1, 2019 9:53 am  #42549

January 1, 2019 10:01 am  #42550

January 5, 2019 11:14 pm  #42551

In Dominic Cumming pose:

January 6, 2019 3:51 am  #42552

Omg people! Recent people! I was so lonely

“I am not afraid to keep on living” 

Lost, broken, afraid... but still here. As good as I can be, I guess?

Always Keep Fighting <3

January 6, 2019 5:37 pm  #42553

Ooh, just tomorrow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2019 3:06 pm  #42554

I wasn't expecting a photo of the character in that pose! Don't know how I feel about it...

Clueing for looks.

January 9, 2019 8:52 am  #42555

I know what you mean.
Let´s have just Benedict himself:

January 9, 2019 8:37 pm  #42556

Nice.

January 10, 2019 1:07 pm  #42557

Some stills from "Brexit War":

January 10, 2019 1:41 pm  #42558

And some more Dominic:

January 10, 2019 4:14 pm  #42559

Love them.

January 10, 2019 9:43 pm  #42560

Is this the actual still from the movie? Or merely Benedict goofing off? 

Board footera