BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2018 10:49 pm  #3521

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Oh yeah, I see how "two twins" could either be redundant or refer to two sets of them...

Clueing for looks.

November 30, 2018 8:04 am  #3522

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 30, 2018 8:11 am  #3523

Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 30, 2018 6:27 pm  #3524

I haven't heard of the show but I have heard of Jamie Oliver! Sounds like fun.

Clueing for looks.

November 30, 2018 6:28 pm  #3525

Think it's new...at least I've never seen it before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 3, 2018 9:08 pm  #3526

Martin, presenting BIFA Awards:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 3, 2018 9:10 pm  #3527

Nice pics.

December 4, 2018 10:44 am  #3528

A little complication....

December 4, 2018 5:07 pm  #3529

Love it.

December 5, 2018 3:07 am  #3530

Nice improvisation.

Clueing for looks.

December 8, 2018 9:17 pm  #3531

December 8, 2018 9:28 pm  #3532

I was gonna watch this, but think it clashed with something else...saw the trailers.

December 10, 2018 10:07 am  #3533

Martin, having a good time.

January 5, 2019 11:18 pm  #3534

January 9, 2019 8:31 am  #3535

Martin and one of his funny bags seen at Los Angeles airport:

January 9, 2019 3:06 pm  #3536

Even his luggage is stylish.

Clueing for looks.

January 9, 2019 8:36 pm  #3537

Such a style icon.

January 24, 2019 3:58 pm  #3538

January 24, 2019 4:25 pm  #3539

Love his tartan suit.

February 28, 2019 9:15 am  #3540

Board footera