BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2018 2:55 pm  #3501

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 28, 2018 3:05 pm  #3502

Hey, Martin! *waves*

Clueing for looks.

October 23, 2018 1:45 pm  #3503

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 23, 2018 3:34 pm  #3504

Sexy man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2018 7:56 am  #3505

November 7, 2018 7:57 am  #3506

Cargo?
Good film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2018 8:07 am  #3507

November 7, 2018 8:37 am  #3508

November 7, 2018 2:38 pm  #3509

He looks so youthful!

Clueing for looks.

November 7, 2018 6:25 pm  #3510

Well he was several years younger than he is now and it was before a relationship break down.

November 7, 2018 7:27 pm  #3511

Yes, I know. But you don't notice the changes as they happen gradually until you go back to the beginning.

Clueing for looks.

November 12, 2018 12:08 pm  #3512

New Vodafone add - gliding through Christmas:

November 12, 2018 5:21 pm  #3513

Bless him.

November 12, 2018 6:50 pm  #3514

Oh my gosh! This is wonderful!

Clueing for looks.

November 13, 2018 8:19 am  #3515

November 13, 2018 4:34 pm  #3516

Furious I just looked up at the end of it last night, so thanks.

November 21, 2018 8:49 am  #3517

November 21, 2018 5:51 pm  #3518

They were so sweet together and yes I know there were 4 different babies!

November 21, 2018 7:18 pm  #3519

I've heard of productions using twin babies so they can alternate, but I can understand why there might have been more depending on the schedules and for how long they were shooting since babies can grow fast.

Clueing for looks.

November 21, 2018 7:20 pm  #3520

I thought Martin said it was two sets of twins...
I assumed he said that correctly and wasn't just doing the thing that drives me mad- you know when people say 'two twins'.

Board footera