BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2018 6:26 pm  #1101

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

The Kiss...aw  xx.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2018 7:29 pm  #1102

Jimmy wanted to be tickled by the mustache.

Clueing for looks.

November 7, 2018 7:30 pm  #1103

Don't blame him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 16, 2018 11:20 am  #1104

Benedict had a good time by recent Grinch promotion:

Last edited by nakahara (November 16, 2018 11:25 am)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 16, 2018 3:13 pm  #1105

Aww!

Clueing for looks.

May 7, 2019 4:28 pm  #1106

Benedict posing at the Met Gala (I'm guessing Sophie has his hat somewhere at this point)

This last one almost seems like an outtake:

Clueing for looks.

May 7, 2019 4:29 pm  #1107

What a darling. xx

May 8, 2019 6:25 am  #1108

Hopefully that's not the haircut he prefers now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 8, 2019 6:30 am  #1109

He did make some comment about it coming up to Summer.
I think it originated for roles, but I actually like it...goes with his thin duke figure, too.

May 9, 2019 1:06 pm  #1110

Some more from Met Gala - all in white:

The current hairstyle will disappear with a new role, I´m sure.

Last edited by nakahara (May 9, 2019 1:08 pm)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 10, 2019 1:30 pm  #1111

Here is another where he's posing.

Clueing for looks.

June 20, 2019 10:02 am  #1112

Benedict attending Parade Ring during MacMillan Charity Raceday in York on June 15:

June 20, 2019 3:22 pm  #1113

A lot of controversy on facebook, at least.
Vegans not liking the apparent support of horse racing.

June 20, 2019 7:01 pm  #1114

Well, it's a charity event, so it can't be all bad! While there could be some bad instances over the years, I find it hard to believe that all people treat their horses badly. If they want them to win, they would take good care of them. And then there's the fact that horses are built for running....
I don't wish to get into the debate here, I don't have enormously vast knowledge on the subject. But anyway, looks like the rain didn't spoil the enjoyment of the event.

Clueing for looks.

June 20, 2019 7:04 pm  #1115

Yeah the general consensus was that he was supporting a worthy cause...they announced afterwards that a record collection had been made, so I liked to think Benedict had largely contributed.

June 21, 2019 10:57 am  #1116

besleybean wrote:

A lot of controversy on facebook, at least.
Vegans not liking the apparent support of horse racing.

The guy was just raising awareness about an ilness his father suffers from and collecting charity for the cause.
I can´t see the reason why he should ask for the permission of some crazy vegan politburo first.
These guys can´t surpress their totalitarian leanings, can they? You are not doing things according to my ideology, let´s crucify you....

June 21, 2019 3:52 pm  #1117

Jesus, does Tim have cancer?

June 21, 2019 8:27 pm  #1118

No dear, sorry for giving you a scare.
I was speaking about Patrick Kennedy (the jockey in yellow photographed with Benedict) who is raising awareness in honour of his dad. 
Why should any vegan atack people like him is beyond me. But these people should be ashamed for themselves.

June 22, 2019 6:03 am  #1119

I am sorry if I caused confusion...
I wasn't aware of anybody attacking the jockey.
Benedict fans were expressing surprise(and some dismay) at him attending a horse racing event.
But as I said, all agreed it was for a good cause.

July 14, 2019 5:35 pm  #1120

Clueing for looks.

Board footera