BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2012 6:58 pm  #681

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

KeepersPrice wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Macmaster is a short friend indeed but nothing compared to John.

Nope!  Can't picture them in any kind of a Johnlock position whatsoever! 

Definitely not. Although Sylvia always speaks about "pulling the strings of the showerbath".

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 14, 2012 8:02 pm  #682

sherlockedkt wrote:

Uh-oh... Johnlock?  Are there some shippers around here?!

There are a few of us trouble-makers around, yeah. I don't know of any S/J slash threads here, but I started a Johnlock fan fic rec thread in the fan fic section. Come check us out, if you like to read S/J ship (or as I call it, slash) fan fic.

September 14, 2012 8:27 pm  #683

There's nothing quite like having a slash! (Slang term) lol lol lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 14, 2012 10:14 pm  #684

I've read a little Johnlock slash; sometimes it's good and sometimes it just doesn't feel right to me.  But I do have a Johnlock fan vid I like... it makes me laugh out loud and it has some awesomely sexy Sherlock moments... maybe I'll post it in the video section.

Last edited by sherlockedkt (September 14, 2012 10:14 pm)

September 16, 2012 10:37 am  #685

Two days without a new pic? Tz tz tz.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 16, 2012 11:09 am  #686

Thank you, Susi! Without you, we would face kind of emotional starvation...

In return, here's one of mine. It's from the first ever BBC interview I downloaded to my mobile last summer.
I remember myself just STARING due to Benedict's gorgeousness. Thankfully I'm above this by now. *sighs deeply with relief*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 16, 2012 11:13 am  #687

Thanks, Tobe, that's a very nice one. Good for you to have overcome your addiction. But wait - who was it that started this thread?

September 16, 2012 11:21 am  #688

Oh...THIS!
Starting this thread was a completely unselfish act of kindness. You mustn't deduce anything from that!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 16, 2012 11:22 am  #689

Ah, you did it only for us. I'm so grateful *wiping away the tears in my eyes*

September 16, 2012 11:26 am  #690

Good when at least ONE of us is thankful. I for myself don't need this thread at all.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 16, 2012 11:29 am  #691

Then why do you seem to hang around constantly? You should appreciate Tobe's efforts, you really should. 

September 16, 2012 11:31 am  #692

It simply amuses me how addicted and fangirlish you are.
That's why I finally logged in here - I am grown up, you know. 

September 16, 2012 11:33 am  #693

Of course. I only have to look at you avatar, the symbol of maturity. 

September 16, 2012 11:43 am  #694

I mean, what is so adorable? Just take a look. It's just an ordinary guy.

All I can see is.. eyes...and curls.. and...eyes.. and a scarf.. eyes... some lips, hm... eyes.. and curls. So what? Nothing you can't find at others.

September 16, 2012 12:05 pm  #695

You're killing me, Mattlocked, you really are. Every single feature is gorgeous and then you put all of them together … 

September 16, 2012 12:21 pm  #696

I am so a fan of dark hair on him.  It just seems to suit his complexion better and doesn't wash him out.  Mmmmm....that picture Matt.  I just changed my desktop wallpaper to Tobe's signature picture on Friday, but now I may have to consider changing again.  *sigh*.  The things you people put me through and the choices you force me to make.....

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 16, 2012 12:22 pm  #697

It's hard to be a Cumberbabe. 

September 16, 2012 5:14 pm  #698

Tobe and Mattlocked, I love the pics!  He's so gorgeous...

And Keepers, I agree, I love dark hair on him.  And the shaggy Sherlock curls... to steal a phrase from another member, *thud.*  Just want to grab handfuls of that hair... 

September 16, 2012 7:13 pm  #699

Having just watched the pilot I thought it might be of scientific interest to you if I posted a Sherlock picture that was taken under pilot lab conditions... *whistles innocently*

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 16, 2012 7:22 pm  #700

tobeornot221b wrote:

Having just watched the pilot I thought it might be of scientific interest to you if I posted a Sherlock picture that was taken under pilot lab conditions... *whistles innocently*

He looks about 15 there! Like a high school overachiever. *robs cradle and is happy about it*

Board footera