BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2017 11:18 am  #1

Couldn't sleep

I couldn't sleep, so I got on Netflix and found this BBC Sherlock show. I'm watching season 1, episode 1, and I'm hooked!

Chris 

September 20, 2017 3:35 pm  #2

Re: Couldn't sleep

Happened to many of us.
I still remember my first viewing, the very first night it aired in the UK: July, 2010.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 20, 2017 8:15 pm  #3

A good choice!  Glad you found it, and us .

September 20, 2017 10:00 pm  #4

Welcome Chris! 
Oh do you have any idea how much I envy you? How much, I suppose, most of us here envy you?

Just two things before you continue watching:

1. Please beware of spoilers in this forum and on every Sherlock related website.

2. Do yourself a favour. However tempting it might be, don't rush it. Don't watch more than one episode a day. Just don't! Because the number of episodes is so limited and it will be over sooner than you will like it. Each episode is a gem and you should let it sink in an like with a good meal wait until your stomach is completely empty again for the next one. :D
One episode per week is fast enough.

I am looking forward to hear from you here how you liked the episodes and to hear more first impressions!

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

September 21, 2017 11:36 am  #5

Welcome, Chris, what an amazing experience you have before you. Have fun and come back for discussion. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2017 3:10 pm  #6

Welcome, Chris. Enjoy your journey through the Sherlock series!

Clueing for looks.

September 25, 2017 4:19 pm  #7

Rache wrote:

Welcome Chris! 
Oh do you have any idea how much I envy you? How much, I suppose, most of us here envy you?

Just two things before you continue watching:

1. Please beware of spoilers in this forum and on every Sherlock related website.

2. Do yourself a favour. However tempting it might be, don't rush it. Don't watch more than one episode a day. Just don't! Because the number of episodes is so limited and it will be over sooner than you will like it. Each episode is a gem and you should let it sink in an like with a good meal wait until your stomach is completely empty again for the next one. :D
One episode per week is fast enough.

I am looking forward to hear from you here how you liked the episodes and to hear more first impressions!

Couldn't agree more Rache!

October 7, 2017 5:06 pm  #8

Welcome!  You are in for a treat.

October 30, 2018 10:55 am  #9

Hello, guys

Board footera