BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2018 4:22 pm  #3461

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Martin and Ben with babies/small children just melt me.  *sigh*   Sexy Dads. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 13, 2018 6:16 pm  #3462

Me, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2018 7:20 pm  #3463

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 13, 2018 7:27 pm  #3464

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 14, 2018 10:36 am  #3465

Lovely!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 16, 2018 12:59 pm  #3466

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 17, 2018 10:04 am  #3467

July 26, 2018 1:16 pm  #3468

Martin on the set of his new movie, "Operative" - probably somewhere in Germany:

July 28, 2018 4:22 pm  #3469

That pic got me feeling some kinda way.  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 30, 2018 5:18 pm  #3470

Lovely man.

July 31, 2018 5:51 am  #3471

Another interesting-looking movie from Martin! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

July 31, 2018 7:54 am  #3472

Indeed.

August 15, 2018 1:50 pm  #3473

tonnaree wrote:

I knew you would say that...

August 15, 2018 1:50 pm  #3474

August 15, 2018 4:34 pm  #3475

Yum.

August 16, 2018 8:04 am  #3476

Wow. Fine wine and all that...

Team Hudders!

August 19, 2018 8:05 pm  #3477

nakahara wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

I knew you would say that...

Even those metal bars can't hide his huge........................nevermind.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 19, 2018 10:03 pm  #3478

That's our tonnaree.

Clueing for looks.

August 20, 2018 5:44 am  #3479

The well-endowed man.

September 10, 2018 2:25 pm  #3480

Happy birthday!

Board footera