BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2018 7:16 pm  #1081

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Nice pics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 28, 2018 8:02 pm  #1082

Mischievous Ellen decided to scare Benedict witless:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2018 8:06 pm  #1083

Poor Benedict.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 6, 2018 2:44 pm  #1084

So freaking cute!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 7, 2018 2:16 pm  #1085

Ellen hasn't scared anyone on her show (at least who I was interested in) in a while, so this was a fun surprise. I always feel a little sorry for people when she scares them, but I can't help but laugh at the different kinds of reactions people give.
My other favourite scare was when Jim Parsons was on the show a number of years ago, now.

Clueing for looks.

May 8, 2018 6:08 am  #1086

I confess I would be afraid I would smack someone in the mouth...I don't scare well!

May 10, 2018 1:32 pm  #1087

It's a good thing you're not a celebrity being interviewed on Ellen, then! lol

Clueing for looks.

May 22, 2018 10:33 am  #1088

At 20-th of May, with a young fan:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 22, 2018 3:21 pm  #1089

Sweet.

May 22, 2018 6:52 pm  #1090

I hate her just a little bit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 22, 2018 11:06 pm  #1091

Not me! Lucky girl!

Clueing for looks.

July 16, 2018 1:01 pm  #1092

Spotted at Wimbledon this Sunday:

July 16, 2018 1:02 pm  #1093

July 16, 2018 6:49 pm  #1094

Benedict + Eddie.
Does anybody know who the lady is that daddy batch is speaking to?

November 2, 2018 11:01 am  #1095

Promoting "Grinch" in New York in his "Ironbark" image:

November 2, 2018 11:03 am  #1096

At BBC Radio on 29-th of October:

November 2, 2018 2:28 pm  #1097

He looks like a dad (just a bit more fashionable than you might expect a dad to be). And that's not a negative!

Clueing for looks.

November 2, 2018 5:24 pm  #1098

It'a also right...he is a dad!

November 2, 2018 7:54 pm  #1099

That is true! I guess I say that because the moustache reminds me of the one my dad had when I was little, so the image conjures "dad" in my mind.

Clueing for looks.

November 7, 2018 8:14 am  #1100

At Grinch premiere in New York, last Saturday:

And at Jimmy Fallon:

Board footera