BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2018 11:34 am  #201

Re: These "series 4 is the last" rumours

Let's hope he is just busy-huh?
Thought did cross my mind that he may not be flavour of the month, but sorry, that's just me being a gossipy b...h and would have nothing to do with whoever has organised this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 13, 2018 12:38 pm  #202

The flavor of the month for whom? Ben? I highly doubt Ben would refuse Martin to attend a charity event like this, that seems unlikely to the extreme.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 13, 2018 1:05 pm  #203

No, I didn't exactly mean that.
Possibly he wasn't invited(for whatever reason), but yeah...seems unlikely.
So the obvious answer seems that he's just busy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 13, 2018 3:26 pm  #204

😱  ... Just saw this teaser for a possible Series 5 ~ I found it stunning... provocative then learn that it is a Fan Creation???
Do you know of this???
If so, please enlighten me!
If not, let me know & I'll attempt to supply you with a link to the preview here.

"He's cluing for looks" ~ fave quote to date!
Cracks me up always!

June 13, 2018 3:28 pm  #205

😱  ... Just saw a teaser for  Series 5 ~ I found it stunning... provocative then learn that it is a Fan Creation???
Do you know of this???
If not, let me know & I'll attempt to supply you with a link to the preview here.

Cracks me up always!

June 13, 2018 3:46 pm  #206

There is no S 5  teaser, simple as.

June 14, 2018 10:16 am  #207

Harobed wrote:

😱  ... Just saw a teaser for  Series 5 ~ I found it stunning... provocative then learn that it is a Fan Creation???
Do you know of this???

Whatever you’ve seen must have been a fan made video. There are a few talented people out there who create beautiful videos but there are currently no plans for a S5, let alone any trailer footage. S5 might or might not happen a few years (or more) down the road. In that case we would most probably hear about the filming long before the release of an official teaser/trailer.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

June 14, 2018 11:01 am  #208

diva wrote:

Harobed wrote:

Do you know of this???

Whatever you’ve seen must have been a fan made video. There are a few talented people out there who create beautiful videos but there are currently no plans for a S5, let alone any trailer footage. S5 might or might not happen a few years (or more) down the road. In that case we would most probably hear about the filming long before the release of an official teaser/trailer.

Logical, lovely & well stated.
Thanks SO much! 
I'm over here Stateside alone & without cable.  When I happen upon a post like that, I'm suddenly all big eyes, open mouth, with breath held!
Yes, sure, call me naieve...that's why I made a flying 🐝's rush over here, knowing that you lot can set me straight & calm me down ~ OR calm me up {as hysterically stated by Te'alc - the formidable Jaffa, on "Stargate SG-1" a fave Sci-Fi series of mine} 😎👌

Cracks me up always!

June 14, 2018 2:10 pm  #209

Wow, you got me curious about that fan made teaser. I would like to watch something like that. Can you post the link?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 14, 2018 2:37 pm  #210

nakahara wrote:

Wow, you got me curious about that fan made teaser. I would like to watch something like that. Can you post the link?

Certainly!
Please stand by...

Cracks me up always!

June 14, 2018 2:44 pm  #211

Harobed wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Certainly!
Please stand by...

https://youtu.be/s9INLzieJrg
Voilà... hope the link works!

Cracks me up always!

June 14, 2018 4:07 pm  #212

That trailer is so well done!  I really want to watch that imaginary episode now! 

June 14, 2018 4:21 pm  #213

Liberty wrote:

That trailer is so well done!  I really want to watch that imaginary episode now! 

Dearheart, you are SO not alone in that! 😱
I watched it again, after sending you the link & it had me spellbound...🤔...!
Now you can see why I was flabbergasted & blown away!
What talent! 👏 What a story! 👏 Bravo! 👏 More, Please...!
🎖🏆🎖

Cracks me up always!

June 15, 2018 12:30 pm  #214

It´s mavellous! Thank you very much for sharing!
What talent indeed...

Last edited by nakahara (June 15, 2018 12:31 pm)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 15, 2018 2:59 pm  #215

Liberty wrote:

Liberty...🤔 think it would hurt our brains too much if we were to work out a way to ... *ouch* 😫 doh!  Never mind...🤕...ha.

Cracks me up always!

July 2, 2018 9:07 pm  #216

https://221b-investigates.tumblr.com/post/175481476937/tumblr-sherlocks-very-own-mark-gatiss-and-steven

I wonder if this just promo for an escape room game that can only be played in London. My gut feelings says they are testing the waters for a new series. Mark and Martin are reported to have filmed something together as well, probably for the game but Martin being involved is a good sign. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2018 9:21 pm  #217

Wow, SusiGo, thank you much for that link!
I had no idea that it existed + now The Plot Thickens as I've learned that Martin & Mark are mucking about, ha! 😉
Like your theory, too...now only time will tell!
Ta!🙋

Cracks me up always!

July 3, 2018 5:53 am  #218

Let's hope so!  The question time looks like it could be interesting!

July 3, 2018 6:40 am  #219

Liberty wrote:

Let's hope so!  The question time looks like it could be interesting!

🤔  {in the voice of Teal'c, the faithful Jaffa} "Indeed".

[anybody here a fan of the science fiction series "Stargate SG-1"]?
Whoops!
Did I violate a Sherlock fansite code by asking that question? 😬
If so, please forgive & I shan't do that again!
TTFN🙋

Cracks me up always!

July 3, 2018 1:08 pm  #220

Ooo, interesting. Looking forward to the Q&A! Although I'm sure we will only get the answer we've always been getting about S5.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera