BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2018 1:16 pm  #3301

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Lovely! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 29, 2018 5:17 pm  #3302

Haha. I like the one about deducing the cake.

Clueing for looks.

February 21, 2018 2:00 pm  #3303

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 21, 2018 2:11 pm  #3304

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 22, 2018 4:15 pm  #3305

Last edited by nakahara (April 22, 2018 4:16 pm)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 22, 2018 4:16 pm  #3306

Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 22, 2018 4:25 pm  #3307

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 22, 2018 5:39 pm  #3308

Totally legit.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 22, 2018 9:00 pm  #3309

I wasn't expecting that! Haha!

Clueing for looks.

April 26, 2018 3:39 pm  #3310

Exactly my kind of kitty:

April 26, 2018 7:12 pm  #3311

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2018 8:03 pm  #3312

This kitty has excellent taste. 

May 17, 2018 8:13 am  #3313

Dr. Strange visits waterpark. He seems quite confused, hehehe.

http://catchymemes.tumblr.com/post/173920880353/doctor-strange-visits-the-water-park

May 17, 2018 8:14 am  #3314

I cannot remember these moments from the film. 

May 18, 2018 6:50 pm  #3315

The photo of the kitten is adorable.

Clueing for looks.

June 12, 2018 6:12 am  #3316

June 12, 2018 6:31 am  #3317

June 12, 2018 6:39 am  #3318

Yay.

June 12, 2018 7:04 am  #3319

The evidence is overwhelming. 

June 12, 2018 2:25 pm  #3320

That's hilarious! Nice matching of the shots.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera