BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2018 6:06 am  #101

Re: Recent interview extracts

You know people I can only apologise again...
I always see these things and it never dawns on me to post them here.
I guess I often forget where I have seen them!
Anyway, yes, nice one.
Still nobody else has picked up on the alleged 'script's been ready for months' thing...from Benedict.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 9, 2018 1:35 pm  #102

It's a good thing that the "rift" was never made into a big thing. Or that they tried to make it into a big thing. (So far, at least). Another great little snippit from Martin. 

And, yes, taking the high road usually makes the one who didn't, look worse.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 9, 2018 4:42 pm  #103

The press did try to make it a big thing, in that I seemed to see it everywhere for a day or too!  But thankfully, I don't think Martin got "What do you think of Benedict calling you 'pathetic'?" questions in interviews.  I still wonder what on earth Benedict was thinking, and if he really meant what he seemed to mean. 

May 10, 2018 9:33 am  #104

Yeah, I was a bit unclear. They did try to make it into a big thing with the headlines. What I meant was that luckily it seems as if Martin wasn't asked about it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 10, 2018 2:29 pm  #105

Yes, I'm glad he wasn't asked ... but have to admit that I'm really curious about how he would have answered!

Board footera