BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2017 6:50 pm  #1

Appalling lies about Martin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2017 7:24 am  #2

Re: Appalling lies about Martin.

That dig is absolutely not worth suing. Suing would give it more importance than it deserves.

Martin can just laugh over such venomous nonsense - it is obviously motivated by envy.

Last edited by nakahara (December 7, 2017 7:39 am)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 7, 2017 7:32 am  #3

It makes me so angry.
I know from having read interviews with Martin that the very opposite is true, he is in fact a an outspoken supporter of gay rights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2017 7:41 am  #4

Well, malicious trolls plaguing the internet throw dirt at anybody for the slightest of reasons, so no big deal there. Ignoring them is the best solution, I think.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 7, 2017 4:54 pm  #5

It's too bad that the editors of that article chose to include that tweet. If it's not true that Martin is like that, then they should have checked that the person tweeting that it is was being truthful. It's an oversight. An unfortunate one, but hopefully most people who see that will check the facts instead of blindly believing it is so.

Last edited by Yitzock (December 7, 2017 4:56 pm)

Clueing for looks.

December 8, 2017 7:11 am  #6

I don't even want to read what it's about, it makes so mad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera