BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2017 5:28 am  #1

Black Panther

Martin on the set of *Black Panther* in Atlanta, Georgia.. 1/21/17
MARTIN FREEMAN IS IN ATLANTA!

Kill me now.

Last edited by tonnaree (January 22, 2017 5:28 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 22, 2017 8:43 am  #2

Re: Black Panther

And he's now available..ah, but you're not.  Shucks! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2017 4:49 pm  #3

Some promo pics emerged:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2017 6:51 pm  #4

Nice picture

November 20, 2017 7:01 pm  #5

Isn't it just?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2017 8:01 pm  #6

besleybean wrote:

And he's now available..ah, but you're not.  Shucks! 

I would always be "available" for Martin.
He's on my Free Pass list. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 20, 2017 10:34 pm  #7

Nice close-up of that promo pic above:

http://thistie.tumblr.com/post/167337904191/his-countrys-orders

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2017 6:24 pm  #8

Yummy.

November 21, 2017 7:41 pm  #9

Oh God... this is where I go "you strech my fangirl-ism PRETTY thin here!" to Martin.

I watched his other Marvel movie because of him. And was bored to tears except for the 2,5 scenes he was in. I'm prepared to do that again. *sigh* What I do for fangirl-ism...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 22, 2017 7:54 am  #10

I watched a trailer at the cinema lately. The film seems to be interesting to me even without Martin. I think I will watch it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 21, 2017 12:41 pm  #11

Everett Ross in action:

February 21, 2018 1:19 pm  #12

Nice little interview with Martin.
A bit of Sherlock at the end.
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/black-panther/271044/black-panther-reinventing-everett-ross

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 21, 2018 5:31 pm  #13

Yay for Martin!

February 22, 2018 12:49 pm  #14

I quite understand Martin on the Sherlock thing. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing. 

But back on topic, yeah, I am looking forward to this movie a bit. But only a bit, there is a limit to how much I can look forward to a Marvel movie.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 22, 2018 4:49 pm  #15

I, on the other hand, am an absolute Marvel convert...I love them!

February 22, 2018 11:34 pm  #16

I love Marvel movies!!!!  And now Martin and Ben are both a part of them.  *swoon*   

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 23, 2018 9:30 am  #17

Well, I absolutely loved Thor: Ragnarok. A very pleasent surprise. Then again, Taika Waititi is amazing, so it really shouldn't come as a surprise. 

Team Hudders!

Board footera