BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2017 4:47 pm  #1721

Re: Fan art

Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2017 6:38 am  #1722

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 17, 2017 7:06 am  #1723

Wow, I love these tea paintings. And what an amazing mind palace. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 17, 2017 1:56 pm  #1724

I really like that way of representing it.

Clueing for looks.

October 17, 2017 6:48 pm  #1725

Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2017 1:46 pm  #1726

This was just too lovely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 21, 2017 9:04 pm  #1727

Ha! That clearly is Schloss Neuschwanstein in Germany!  Not convinced that this would be Sherlock's mind palace, but it is fantastic nontheless!

I deduce that the artist must be German or have vistited Germany as a tourist. ;)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

October 23, 2017 7:52 am  #1728

It's only a synonym, isn't it? No matter which palace was taken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 4, 2017 10:07 pm  #1729

Ok, I loved this!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 4, 2017 10:08 pm  #1730

Ha.

November 5, 2017 1:42 am  #1731

I especially like the Mrs. Hudson one and the "not my division" one!

Clueing for looks.

November 8, 2017 2:58 pm  #1732

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 8, 2017 3:37 pm  #1733

That one is really cool! It's like he's at the aquarium and it has surrounded him, he's become part of it. Or at least his thoughts have him immersed in it.

Clueing for looks.

November 23, 2017 8:13 pm  #1734

This just killed me, and since I'm a gracious person who wants to share the pain - here you go: (I can't credit the artist because I don't know who it is):

Team Hudders!

November 23, 2017 9:20 pm  #1735

Holy sh-t!

I found the link to it on deviantart here: https://inklou.deviantart.com/art/Five-Minutes-275160084

Clueing for looks.

November 23, 2017 9:22 pm  #1736

Am I the only one not enjoying zombie Sherlock?

November 23, 2017 9:25 pm  #1737

I'm not enjoying it at all, it tears my heart into pieces.

And thanks for the link, Yitzock, to give proper credit!

Last edited by Vhanja (November 23, 2017 9:26 pm)

Team Hudders!

November 23, 2017 9:26 pm  #1738

Well, I do find it upsetting. 

Clueing for looks.

November 23, 2017 9:27 pm  #1739

I can't imagine why anybody would want to even think about it, never mind draw it.  But maybe that's just me...

November 23, 2017 9:29 pm  #1740

besleybean wrote:

I can't imagine why anybody would want to even think about it, never mind draw it.  But maybe that's just me...

Me neither - and that is what I LOVE about fandom. Both fan art and fan fic - how people will draw/write the most out-there, amazing, creepy, sexy, horrible, fantastical, outrageous, provoking, disgusting, hilarious, heartbreaking versions of the two. It's astounding and broadens my horizon every time.

Fandom. 

Team Hudders!

Board footera