BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2015 5:45 pm  #1

The Reichenbach Fall still makes me cry!

If you said no, you're lying. The graveyard speech always makes me upset, John is broken.

Does the Reichenbach Fall still make you cry?

Could be dangerous.

April 28, 2015 2:41 pm  #2

Re: The Reichenbach Fall still makes me cry!

Well, one time out of two, I don't cry per se, but that's because my heart is.
Things that have me crying though are listening to the score...damn, every single time there is a bloody solitary tear slipping !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 29, 2015 6:08 am  #3

It just makes me so upset seeing John at the graveyard, knowing that his best friend is dead, his heart is so broken.

Could be dangerous.

October 12, 2017 1:29 am  #4

I'm rewatching the series for the third time this year (Me? Obsesed? Nooooo.....) The scene at the graveyard made me cry (again) but I noticed some things that I had neved noticed before (I looked but didn't see ;)):
- Sherlock's headstone is so polished that you can see John's reflexion on it... Beautiful and very artistic photography there. 
-Also, when John is finished talking to his dead friend, he squares his shoulders and does a quasi military turn on the spot: the army training showing even trough the grief. Beautiful acting!

October 13, 2017 3:12 pm  #5

@Oscar1965
I always (and I rewatch it regularly) think absolut the same! 💔

Men should be what they seem, 
Or those that be not, would they might seem none!

December 10, 2017 1:11 pm  #6

Oh, every time I still have tears.  When they turn Sherlock over and John groans and collapses, that's when the tears start; and they run down my face during John's speech at the graveside, especially when he says, "No, please, there’s just one more thing, mate, one more thing ..."

*sniffles*

December 10, 2017 3:05 pm  #7

John continually thumping Sherlock afterwards...kind of ruined it for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera