BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2016 2:46 pm  #1

CARGO - new film to star Martin Freeman

More Martin news.  This excites me.  It's a full feature based on a short that was made in 2013. 

Cannes: Martin Freeman Boards Zombie Apocalypse Thriller 'Cargo'
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-martin-freeman-boards-zombie-890741

Here is a link to the original short film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryenlQKTbE

Last edited by tonnaree (May 13, 2016 2:48 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 25, 2017 10:43 am  #2

Re: CARGO - new film to star Martin Freeman

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 25, 2017 2:34 pm  #3

Ooo, that sounds really interesting! Definitly going to watch this one!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 25, 2017 2:35 pm  #4

Ah, so this is where the photos of him with the baby are from! Not the premise I was expecting, but I guess it kind of makes sense. It seems intriguing enough, but I'm not usually drawn to zombie stories, so I'll have to wait and see if I'm interested in seeing it based on a trailer and reviews.

Last edited by Yitzock (August 25, 2017 2:40 pm)

Clueing for looks.

August 25, 2017 2:37 pm  #5

The premise reminded me a bit of The Road, starring Viggo Mortensen. Fantastic book and movie!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 25, 2017 3:39 pm  #6

Oh god I don't like zombies...I only usually tolerate them at all for Mr Pegg!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 29, 2018 10:39 am  #7

Release date:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 29, 2018 6:47 pm  #8

Cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 30, 2018 3:33 pm  #9

*happy dance*
A release date at last!!
Pretty happy this is going to be on Netflix.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 30, 2018 5:33 pm  #10

Me, too.
At last one I will actually be able to see!

January 31, 2018 1:56 am  #11

It might not be a movie I would go to the cinema to the see, so I guess it's nice I can try it out if I want too without paying any extra money. 
Although I like going to the cinema very much and hope that we will still have cinemas for a long time. But I only go out to see movies I really want to see.

Clueing for looks.

March 29, 2018 7:22 pm  #12

New poster + offcial site for the movie is up. Amazing!

Site:

https://www.cargo.film/

March 29, 2018 7:24 pm  #13

And some nice promo pictures:

March 30, 2018 6:27 am  #14

Looks good.

March 31, 2018 12:45 pm  #15

Some more pics:

March 31, 2018 12:49 pm  #16

March 31, 2018 2:53 pm  #17

Martin is going to kill me in this one.   *sob*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 1, 2018 6:40 am  #18

The child is so cute.

April 1, 2018 12:10 pm  #19

April 1, 2018 12:11 pm  #20

Aw.

Board footera