BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2017 4:24 pm  #121

Re: Have you ever had any dreams about him?

Oh, thanks for the link! So apparently ppl dream about Sherlock 2,5 times more than about Benedict

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 14, 2017 5:50 pm  #122

Figures!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 23, 2017 8:00 am  #123

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I have promised people I would recall my rather rude dream here!
It was a very short dream.
As usual, one of those where you weren't sure if it was Benedict or a character...but I'm presuming it was supposed to be Benedict playing a role!
Basically the shot was Benedict dressed in quite revealing joggers, mansplaying when an attractive female approaches him and then it is quite obvious(to put it politely), Benedict is responding to the female!
Or I suppose more accurately, his body shows a visible attraction to the female!
In fact, his joggers reveal the attraction!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 23, 2017 11:30 am  #124

Oh my! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2017 4:11 pm  #125

Whoa, what a dream! I can see what you meant by "rude!"

Clueing for looks.

February 23, 2017 7:39 pm  #126

Ahem, what a pity one cannot record a dream on video. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 23, 2017 7:41 pm  #127

I have it in my mind's eyes, at least. Nice...Ha ha.

February 23, 2017 7:54 pm  #128

As we say in German - enjoy in silence. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 23, 2017 7:55 pm  #129

Indeed.

August 10, 2017 7:34 pm  #130

I had a funny and pretty weird dream (all my dreams are weird though) about Benedict last night.

I dreamt that we were really close friends and we were watching a movie in a hotel room but for some reason we were sitting on the floor haha, Benedict was worried about having to go and collect his passport at an embassy the next day and I kept telling him it would be fine. The dream skipped to the next day and he was still worried about collecting it. We went to go and pick it up and for some reason a whole bunch of his family members came with us haha. Benedict went in to collect the passport and a little while later he came out in a bit of a panic saying he needed is birth certificate and he didn't have it and then this super sweet old lady, I think his nan in the dream, came over and was like "here, I have it" and Benedict was so happy and managed to get his passport.

The next part of the dream skipped again and we were all in this big house and there was one girl there who was just staying on her phone so me and Benedict decided we should have some fun and try and get her off the phone, we went out into the garden and on the washing line were loads of bags of candy floss but they were fake candy floss made of some sort of soap stuff, we grabbed a few of the bags and were chucking the candy floss stuff at the girl and then we all ended up in a fake candy floss throwing fight. I don't remember anything else lol.

Last edited by Lis (August 10, 2017 7:35 pm)

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

August 15, 2017 1:25 am  #131

Very dramatic difference between the two parts of the dream! As wacky as the rest of it is, the part about being close friends with Benedict sounds nice...

Last edited by Yitzock (August 15, 2017 1:25 am)

Clueing for looks.

August 15, 2017 5:44 am  #132

I confess that I am glad this thread reappeared.
I'm back at work today, so yesterday I started re-engaging with social media a bit more...
but I didn't feel it quite appropriate to actively seek this thread, but seeing as it appeared in my notifications:
I enjoyed a rather erotic dream about Benedict the other night.
Well, only in that he was naked and apparently I was supposed to be his girlfriend!
But it was a photo shoot, he was working...I was just there for moral support, allegedly!
He was wearing a long white shirt,(and nothing else) which was allowed to fall open and reveal everything.
He was very matter-of-fact and down to Earth about it, with a'oh it's only my body, I act with it' type attitude.
I remember thinking he looked gorgeous to me, although not at all stud like.
This is so out of character for me!

Last edited by besleybean (August 15, 2017 5:07 pm)

August 15, 2017 10:56 am  #133

Great dreams, guys! Wow, yours sound awesome, besley!

I had this great dream about Sherlock S4 a couple of nights ago. I basically dreamt up alternative scenes/storylines for the season, and it was really exciting (while dreaming). For instance, I dreamt that Mary told John matter-of-factly that an assassin (someone she knew) was sent out to take out Mycroft. It was in the middle of the night, so John rushed out immediately. He ran into Mycroft's bedroom, and Mycroft was quite shocked and upset about John being there in the middle of the night. But he managed to be there just minutes before the assassin and was able to take him out.

Another scene I remember was an eerie one where Mary and John try to celebrate Christmas for Rosie's sake (she was a bit older in my dream, a toddler). They have fully decorated their home for Christmas, but Mary is so busy running around preparing assassin stuff (have no idea what, a dream-thing that made sense at the time) that she didn't notice. Then John walks through the living room with Rosie, and very seriously, with no smile or joy whatsoever, asks Mary what carol they should put on. A way to try to tell her that she is not paying attention to them and Rosie. The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife, I still almost get chills thinking about it.

There were more, but I can't remember, unfortunately.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 11, 2017 2:04 am  #134

I have had many dreams about Benedict in my lifetime. There are some that are just Benedict himself, the others are him as Sherlock. They are usually pretty dirty so I'm just not going to say the details of these dreams. Just saying that yeah, I've had them - a bit more often than I'd like to admit, but yeah.

July 6, 2019 5:48 am  #135

The last three nights have brought three consecutive fandom dreams for me...which sadly might reflect my obsessions!
But anyway: Wednesday night was Versailles...dunno if any of you watch that.
Thursday night it was Ian and Mark(I belong to a facebook fan group of theirs).
Last night it was Sherlock!
Quite nice, but a bit sad...
The dream was that I was present at the last day's filming for The Final Problem.
They were all hugging and kissing and saying their goodbyes.
Everyone was trying to pacify Benedict, who was visibly sobbinng, saying he couldn't believe it might be the last time he ever plays Sherlock...

July 7, 2019 9:38 pm  #136

Aw, that does sound kind of sad (but also a bit poignant).Time will tell if it's true that it was his last time playing Sherlock.

Clueing for looks.

July 8, 2019 5:43 am  #137

As ever I hope not, but feel he may have played him for the last time.

July 9, 2019 3:20 pm  #138

Yes, I tend to feel the same way.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera