BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2017 5:59 am  #3261

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Great one! :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 28, 2017 8:27 pm  #3262

Men should be what they seem, 
Or those that be not, would they might seem none!

May 29, 2017 5:30 am  #3263

Nice one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 22, 2017 9:41 am  #3264

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 22, 2017 1:22 pm  #3265

Oh my, so wrong but so funny!
At that very moment Sherlock would have jumped out of the bushes and shouted, Lemme get my coat first!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

June 22, 2017 2:00 pm  #3266

I  almost feel bad for chuckling at that one.

Clueing for looks.

June 22, 2017 4:59 pm  #3267

Poor John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 26, 2017 9:53 pm  #3268

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 27, 2017 5:33 am  #3269

I've never seen Potiphar with such spelling...I'm quite liking the thought of '''Potty fur"!

June 27, 2017 7:10 am  #3270

Seduction instead of deduction?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 27, 2017 7:39 am  #3271

Yes!

July 10, 2017 10:13 am  #3272

Can't resist to post this hilarious Russian fanart! 😂 There are Russian traditional folk instruments, excerpt the grand piano in the woods of course.👍

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWXJcixgaC-/

Last edited by DramaQueen (July 10, 2017 10:17 am)

July 10, 2017 1:55 pm  #3273

Haha! Another imagining of them as a band, which I don't think I will ever tire of.

Clueing for looks.

July 10, 2017 8:05 pm  #3274

Yitzock wrote:

Haha! Another imagining of them as a band, which I don't think I will ever tire of.

I'm truly curious whether the creators never had the idea to make an chamber ensemble of them 😂

There already are :

- violin  (two actually 😱)
- clarinet (learned at school)
- guitar/vocal ( I'd love to listen to him in real!)
- piano ( bro the elder can play for sure! 😂)

Voilà!

July 11, 2017 2:36 pm  #3275

Aha! Well, we can dream!

Clueing for looks.

July 12, 2017 6:38 am  #3276

DramaQueen wrote:

Can't resist to post this hilarious Russian fanart! 😂 There are Russian traditional folk instruments, excerpt the grand piano in the woods of course.👍

LOL, that´s lovely! And they are quite chic in those Russian clothes!

July 12, 2017 9:31 am  #3277

nakahara wrote:

DramaQueen wrote:

LOL, that´s lovely! And they are quite chic in those Russian clothes!

Yes, especially Sherlock! He looks like " the first guy in the village", called in Russian. 😂

August 7, 2017 6:43 am  #3278

When it´s your birthday and you are on a diet, Benedict style:

http://mental-leaps.tumblr.com/post/163765454393/sherlocks-real-wife-221bcumberb-lol-this-is

Last edited by nakahara (August 7, 2017 6:46 am)

August 7, 2017 9:01 am  #3279

Haha, oh god. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 7, 2017 11:21 am  #3280

That's great!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera