BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2017 9:23 pm  #1

Greetings from Snorklepie

Hi there, I've just signed up - I'm mainly into writing johnlock fics on ao3 and interested in new recs and character discussion.

July 19, 2017 6:01 am  #2

Re: Greetings from Snorklepie

Welcome, Snorklepie!   There's a whole fanfic section here which you might be interested in: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=32

July 19, 2017 3:27 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum, Snorkelpie! I hope you enjoy.

Clueing for looks.

July 21, 2017 12:22 pm  #4

Oh, I recognized your nick - love your Scotland series! That is, I've only read The Edinburgh Problem so far, but LOVED it. I subscribed to the rest of the series and am really looking forward to reading it! 

Welcome to the forum!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 21, 2017 1:33 pm  #5

Welcome, Snorklepie, great to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 29, 2017 8:02 pm  #6

Welcome to another writer. Nice to have you aboard!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera