BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2017 8:56 pm  #1

Andrew Scott about Moriarty's sexuality

A wonderful answer from Andrew Scott about Moriarty's sexuality.

Last edited by Vhanja (May 29, 2017 8:56 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 29, 2017 9:06 pm  #2

Re: Andrew Scott about Moriarty's sexuality

Andrew is always so sympathetic.... I still pity they didn´t gave him some more cool scenes in TFP instead of those silly train sounds... he was a hoot!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 29, 2017 9:08 pm  #3

The moment I saw him in TFP, I realised how much I missed him. I was actually surprised at how much I missed him. He was amazing! His introduction from the helicopter to "I want to break free!" will be one of the great moments in the series for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

May 29, 2017 9:09 pm  #4

His flirting with Eurus was bizzare, but very cool too!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 29, 2017 9:14 pm  #5

Everything about Moriarty is cool. Always leave me wanting more. 

Team Hudders!

May 30, 2017 5:44 am  #6

Oh I always want much more of him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera