BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2017 6:16 am  #1

Caption Competition Week 108

With S4 out and about, I thought we could start up this fun game again. I will decide on a winner entry by next Friday.

So... what is really happening here?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 27, 2017 6:01 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 108

Sherlock: "Come on, Greg, you're the Yard's finest. So tell us why the skull suddenly started to glow."

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 28, 2017 9:15 am  #3

Lestrade:
"You two called me just to do your shopping? Could you at least write clearly instead of drawing doodles?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 29, 2017 5:36 pm  #4

Good ones! Keep 'em coming! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

May 29, 2017 7:35 pm  #5

John (looking at Greg's feet, singing): "These shoes are made for legwork ... Come one, Mycroft does nothing just out of friendship."

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 2, 2017 10:35 am  #6

I'm closing this later tonight, still got several hours to go!

Team Hudders!

June 12, 2017 9:37 pm  #7

My apologies for the delay!

And the winner is...

SusiGo wrote:

Sherlock: "Come on, Greg, you're the Yard's finest. So tell us why the skull suddenly started to glow."

Next round is yours, Susi! 

Team Hudders!

June 13, 2017 7:25 am  #8

Thank you, Vhanja. Give me some time and I will come up with something. 

Board footera