BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2017 6:56 pm  #2701

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

Because not everybody has been around from the very beginning and knows about said wishes?

Moving on:

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 3, 2017 6:59 pm  #2702

It's just with working in a primary school and being so aware of Child Protection issues, I find it hard to imagine how anybody would think it ok to take an unsolicited photo of somebody else's kids and then put it on line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2017 7:28 pm  #2703

-----

February 3, 2017 7:29 pm  #2704

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2017 7:31 pm  #2705

Wonderful. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 11, 2017 10:05 pm  #2706

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 11, 2017 10:10 pm  #2707

Great one. And another one from TLD:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2017 10:10 pm  #2708

Great face.

February 11, 2017 10:11 pm  #2709

Perfect. I love both Sherlock´s and John´s image in TLD.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 22, 2017 11:11 am  #2710

Naughty official photo:

May 22, 2017 6:30 pm  #2711

Really?

May 22, 2017 7:18 pm  #2712

nakahara wrote:

Naughty official photo:

My first reaction was - how come it's naughty?
And then - how come it's official? You're pulling my leg, right?

-----

May 22, 2017 7:19 pm  #2713

My thoughts entirely.

May 22, 2017 7:26 pm  #2714

I mean, it looks legit - the same direction and depth of the shadow, the same contrast, the same sharpness. But it's obviously John and Sherlock (as opposed to the actors) and I just can't imagine the camera guy saying anything like "Just hug him from behind, yeah, just like that."

On the other hand, this shot is official too and even more intimate imo:

-----

May 22, 2017 7:27 pm  #2715

I just don't think it is official.

May 22, 2017 7:30 pm  #2716

I don't know what to think. Nakahara, what's the answer to this puzzle? Is it really official? And if not, does anybody have the source pictures?

-----

May 22, 2017 7:35 pm  #2717

Okay, I got it! Phew! Not that I wouldn't appreciate such a promo shot, but it would throw my whole UST concept of the show outta the window! :D

Last edited by ewige (May 22, 2017 7:36 pm)

-----

September 17, 2019 7:00 am  #2718

Shadowy morning in London:

September 17, 2019 7:01 am  #2719

Shadowy morning in London:

September 17, 2019 7:08 am  #2720

Wow, this is beautiful and atmospheric! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera