BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2017 7:55 pm  #881

Re: The "Good News" thread

Congratulations!

Clueing for looks.

February 26, 2017 9:29 pm  #882

Thanks!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

March 5, 2017 12:49 pm  #883

I had a really good night last night. 

After the funeral and all that mess around that I had invited my best friend out to a pub for a beer. It's been a while since I've been out... and my mental health often keeps me home. 
But we had such a good night. We did get a bit too drunk and all that but it was just fun. And my head didn't mess up one single time... I just felt happy. 

Though a girl was contemplating scratching my eyes out. lol. She had been trying to flirt with the singer at the Irish pub all night. But when he saw me singing and clapping along to the Irish tunes he sent me a lot of smiles and turned his attention to me. We even had a short chat in the break... and the girl was furious. But that's what I do at an Irish pub... I sing my heart out with my best friend... and it's funny, the same thing always happen with the singers!

Ah well.

I'm happy I did that, actually. It was a pretty perfect night.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 5, 2017 9:17 pm  #884

That's great to hear/read.  It sounds like it was fun.

Last edited by Yitzock (March 5, 2017 9:17 pm)

Clueing for looks.

March 18, 2017 2:09 am  #885

I was out again tonight; celebrating st. Patrick's. It was pretty fun.

We met my best friend's fiance and his brother at the bar and I hadn't seen the brother since New Years where he lost it and scared me to the point of me locking myself in the bathroom hacing a panic attack because he was shouting and screaming (not at me, even).

My friend and I had a good talk with him and he explained what happened; it's all good now and the poor man was so sorry about scaring me like that; he kept saying sorry and bought me drinks despite me forgiving him.

It's nice it got solved!

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (March 18, 2017 2:12 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 29, 2017 8:18 pm  #886

I'm on my way home from a really great weekend.

Yesterday I spent the day with my best friend and slept at her place after I showed her Doctor Strange; finally!

Today we started the day at a Japanese Sakura festival in Copenhagen which despite soaking rain was a lot of fun and I did a bit of shopping too... then we went to a belated Easter lunch and egg throwing with the group from school ten years ago.

It was so much fun! And I'm happy we still hang around now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 29, 2017 8:24 pm  #887

Glad all is going well.
My own little bit of good news is minor...but sweet enough.
Stupid here bought an ' I am Sherlocked' cushion cover, large size...
That isn't the stupid part, the stupid part is that I thought it came with the cushion- which of course it didn't.
I've had a heck of a time trying to find a cushion that would fit.
But today, my clever hubby has stuffed the case for me, by using two small pillows.
It's sitting beside me and then I'm taking it to bed with me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 29, 2017 8:39 pm  #888

That sounds like fun Phantom. I love the lingering happiness after a great time with friends.

That sounds very satisfying, besley.

Clueing for looks.

April 30, 2017 4:11 pm  #889

I could have done the same too, I'm glad it got fixed now so you can use it! I have had my eye on one myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 30, 2017 4:13 pm  #890

I honestly could have spent hundreds of pounds on Redbubble,...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 1, 2017 1:04 pm  #891

The good news is that in 19 days I'll be in California visiting my best friend and that 7 days after that I'll be at SHERLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 1, 2017 1:07 pm  #892

Wishing you already so much fun! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 1, 2017 3:20 pm  #893

Enjoy and as I've said elsewhere I predict the cons will continue, even if Sherlock is actually over.

May 1, 2017 4:28 pm  #894

I hope you'll have an awesome time there!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 1, 2017 5:03 pm  #895

That sounds so great, tonnaree!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 1, 2017 6:13 pm  #896

I hope you have fun tonnaree, both at the convention and seeing your friend (not necessarily in that order)!

Clueing for looks.

May 9, 2017 8:24 am  #897

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh boy. David Tennant will be back on a theatre stage next spring. Be still, my beating fangirl heart. 

To complete this... Solar and I went to three shows of Don Juan in Soho last weekend. And we nearly died because of David's performance on stage and at the stage door. (Where we were successful this time).
This play is very funny but also sad and makes you think and the production is excellent.
So if anybody is interested... the play runs until 10th June 2017. Take the chance. Remaining tickets are still available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 9, 2017 1:51 pm  #898

Happy to hear you had a successful and nice time there, lucky girls! David Tennant is awesome! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 10, 2017 12:54 pm  #899

WhooHoo!  David Tennant seems such an honestly nice fellow.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 10, 2017 12:55 pm  #900

8 more days till I leave for California!    16 days till Sherlocked USA!!!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera