BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2017 12:08 pm  #21

Re: Welcome to Hal Auden Cumberbatch!

Congratulations to them, it's nice that they've had time away from the media with their newborn.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

March 28, 2017 3:22 pm  #22

I guess we'll have no more calling Benedict "Mr. Hunter," then.  I wonder if she will use her "new name" professionally or whether she will stick with Sophie Hunter in her work.

Clueing for looks.

March 28, 2017 4:31 pm  #23

Actors normally do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 19, 2017 9:22 pm  #24

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 19, 2017 9:48 pm  #25

I could not understand what was said for the last 10-15 seconds of the video, but yes.

Clueing for looks.

April 20, 2017 6:08 am  #26

Also, this was from before Hal?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 20, 2017 6:53 pm  #27

Yes, it would seem so. But I guess it still relates to his fatherhood.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera