BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2017 2:46 pm  #1281

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Happy Birthday, Russell.
Hope you are enjoying chocolate eggs!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2017 5:53 pm  #1282

A very happy birthday, Russell! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 17, 2017 7:40 pm  #1283

A belated Happy Birthday from me, Russel! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 18, 2017 10:34 pm  #1284

I don't always stop on every day, now... (don't feel like I always have a lot to say nowadays!) but still enjoy reading your posts and having this place to come to, and to come back to see a few sweet messages and that you remembered was a very nice surprise!  Thank you so much!     
Yes, very neat it fell on Easter this year, so extra fancy family dinner and utterly spoiled with treats from them, and by my friend at our movie night the day before that, despite still having to work (that's retail, for you!).  Nothing Sherlock related, but the next best thing - an awesome Dr. Strange shirt!  ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 19, 2017 5:40 am  #1285

The shirt sounds fab!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 19, 2017 6:26 am  #1286

A belated happy birthday, Russell. Sorry for being late!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 19, 2017 5:14 pm  #1287

Thank you!!

Oh, and it was, besley... it was!  My best friend always manages to get the -best- geeky gifts... a Dr. Strange poster for xmas, and then he found this shirt!  ;D   Hm... let me see if I can just find a quick pic of it online... the design of it really is different, and love it... very simplistic line work, not much color...  here we go... as seen on an attractive male model... (lol!)     (although honestly, the star specks are not that bright!  more toned down to just look like a pale night sky, with the graphic more visible)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 19, 2017 5:16 pm  #1288

Ooh, it is nice!

April 21, 2017 8:55 pm  #1289

Belated Happy Birthday

I love the t-shirt!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

Board footera