BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2012 6:35 am  #1

And more discussion points from Brazil..

.. I have not seen this picture widely distributed in the English-speaking world so I thought I share it here

What do you make of it?

September 11, 2012 7:08 am  #2

Re: And more discussion points from Brazil..

It's raining! As usual! Didn't one of the stunts go slightly wrong? Is my memory deceiving me...I seem to recall something of the sort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 11, 2012 10:03 am  #3

Just look at him, poor lamb! The things he does, just for us! (sigh)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 11, 2012 10:49 am  #4

Is it from TRF? I mean, regarding the blood on his face … Of course they had to protect the coat from getting spoilt.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 11, 2012 10:57 am  #5

If this goes on, I wonder how many bedsheets and towels will be left in the household 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 11, 2012 9:23 pm  #6

This should be in the caption contest and read: You mean I have to jump from the roof of St. Bart's again?!

Last edited by veecee (September 12, 2012 1:48 am)

September 11, 2012 11:51 pm  #7

It's from the fall scene where he has to lie bloodied on the pavement. It's ok, he's not bleeding, it's makeup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 12, 2012 3:44 am  #8

You reckon they filmed it over several days? Because the behind the scene-footage I have seen before seemed to be a quite very dry day!

September 12, 2012 7:27 am  #9

I imagine it would have been shot over several days. The stunt shots alone would have taken a day, or more. There are quite a lot of shots in that one scene. Sherlock on the roof, John on the ground, stunt shots, dead-sherlock-on-pavement, different angles, etc etc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 12, 2012 9:30 am  #10

I'd say two to three days for everything, yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera